Community > Posts By > angelique65

angelique65's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:07 PM
One person was particularly convincing,however when he professed his undying love with in a few days.I was like 'sure,course you do' anyways we chatted away for six weeks because I was really curious as his english was perfect.I let him think I believed him,and I must admit I nearly did.he said he was in the army in kabul and had lots of pics.anyways he asked for money to help him out as he was doing his duty for his country.I replied with do not contact me again.which resulted in a lot of f words from him.I now realise these people are dangerous and I now immediately block them.we live and learn!!!

angelique65's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:57 PM
Thanks sweet,at least every one that has commented is on to it!

angelique65's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:54 PM
thanks honey.I believe in karma too!

angelique65's photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:53 PM
Thanks for the feed back.I have found it helpfull that if in doubt,I immediately tell the person about my experiences with scammers and that usually scares them off.I can not believe how many are widows and God fearing! So they say! The nuts!!!!

angelique65's photo
Mon 10/14/13 01:24 AM
Has any one else received a deluge of profiles which are obviously fake? It makes my blood boil.! Unfortunately my brother lost ten thousand dollars.believing he had found the woman of his dreams.how can these people prey on lonely souls? I feel very passionate about this.sorry needed to vent! X

angelique65's photo
Fri 10/04/13 09:07 AM
I would love you beautiful people to rate my profile xx