Community > Posts By > ReSQueMan92

ReSQueMan92's photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:57 PM
On the front page it informs me that someone wants to meet me, their picture is no longer there.

V/R
ReSQueMan92

ReSQueMan92's photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:09 AM
10 years younger or 2 years older

ReSQueMan92's photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:03 AM
I'm Real

ReSQueMan92's photo
Mon 05/27/13 05:17 PM
I'm Single to and getting frustrated with it.

ReSQueMan92's photo
Sun 05/05/13 05:08 PM
It's very hard to trust someone when you feel that their profile is true but after a half dozen e-mails the truth about where they trueley(sp) reside comes out. I just dealt with a young lady who's profile stated that she resided in Florida, but really resided in Canada.
I've asked woman before if their location was true and got yelled at on line for not believing them. I'm trying to trust more but it just seems to get harder and harder to do these days.

ReSQueMan92

ReSQueMan92's photo
Sat 04/20/13 06:02 PM
I'm glad to finally see some one post this. I'm disabled myself, I'm partially paralyzed on the left side. I hold down a f/t job as a Supervisor. I've often wondered if a woman would date someone like myself. Then again people have also told me that they didn't realize I'm disabled until pointed out to them either. This has made me feel shy around women. What is the right time to tell someone you are corresponding with online about your disability? Reason, I'm thinking because they can't physically see you that this would scare them away.

ReSQueMan92

ReSQueMan92's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:37 AM
Hello folks, just wanted to say hi. Coming to this site from that E-site. Giving this one a try.

ReSQueMan92