Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 08:57 AM
I am tired of being broken and shattered because of love...
live if fake, but hooking up only is real....
So now it is time to play with the ladies, because men have proven to be fake and full of lies and betrayal...

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 08:51 AM
looking for a female to play in Lexington, Somerset, bowling Green area. no strings just a female for a threesome..

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 08:49 AM
This is a deep topic. my husband has cheated, been caught, cheated again. I found messages where he sent a picture of me to a female and was trash talking me for being FAT... he was telling her that I won't leave( hard to do when I don't have a car or job, because I raise his kids ( not mine) and since he is the husband I thought I was safe and secure. Now I see he says I am just a I secure jealous person, that won't let him leave... OK I am just now learning this is how he feels.
he tells me he cheats, bc he can't be with just female. He told another female that he wished he could have her for his girlfriend, and how beautiful she is.
This is the stuff that just let's you know, not everyone is out for a real relationship. I have given my all to this marriage, and all I have received is,... cheated on, degraded and beat. So as far as love.. it is no real, or atheist I have never felt the live from someone that I have felt for them.

I am so broken and shattered, I can barely breath on certain days, and the struggle of a broken heart is the hardest struggle I have endured.

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 08:39 AM
looking for a female to join the husband and I for the evening. we are close to somerset, and Lexington.