Community > Posts By > bucsbacker

bucsbacker's photo
Fri 10/11/13 09:13 AM
Edited by bucsbacker on Fri 10/11/13 09:18 AM
and why is it that the men that are looking for Georgia women are not even in Georgia? do they expect us to leave, because I really don't think that's going to happen-sorry fellas

bucsbacker's photo
Fri 10/11/13 09:12 AM
Edited by bucsbacker on Fri 10/11/13 09:15 AM

apparently we southern gals are in demand but we also request true gents reply...we were raised that you still open our doors (it's not silly, it's respectful) you take off your hat indoors & especially at dinner...it's the little things that impress us boys

Yeah and the younger ladies don't even say thank you when you open a door for them.
Will only open a door for a older woman or a young girl.They do say thank you kindly sir.

I always thank someone who opens my door. I was raised properly.

bucsbacker's photo
Fri 10/11/13 09:07 AM
ok seriously, nobody wants to respond???

bucsbacker's photo
Sun 09/29/13 05:39 AM
I'm still looking for my Southern Gent...I know you are out there, come on & don't be scared. I don't bite, at least not hard ;)

bucsbacker's photo
Sat 08/17/13 02:22 AM
Edited by bucsbacker on Sat 08/17/13 02:23 AM
apparently we southern gals are in demand but we also request true gents reply...we were raised that you still open our doors (it's not silly, it's respectful) you take off your hat indoors & especially at dinner...it's the little things that impress us boys

bucsbacker's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:30 PM
Thanks for the tips! It' so hard to try to describe yourself in a paragraph to try to attract someone's attention. I don't know why the pics transferred sideways since they were both taken correctly and both show right side up in the file. Oh well, I tried & thanks for the compliment!

bucsbacker's photo
Thu 08/15/13 09:33 AM
I'm a country girl at heart looking for her cowboy. Check me out & see of we match.

bucsbacker's photo
Thu 08/15/13 09:23 AM
I've never been good at writing a blurb so any tips on what I have done would help. Thanks.