Community > Posts By > Dannyboystoke

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 03:47 PM
To put you in the picture a little bit.
My partner is fine with me having male friends but female friends are a complete no no!!
This really was why I asked the main question.
Cheers.

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 03:44 PM

Pfffft. U should wake up dude and make an effort with your misses. Nothing worse than a cheater.

No intention on cheating on her mate

No intention of cheating? Ummm then why the hell are u on a dating site? Lol

Is this just a full on dating site then? No chance of finding friendship?
You may have me a little wrong! There are a few out there that do genuinely want friendship with the opposite sex, as stated in"a little about me"
Someone of the opposite sex who i can have fun with( I think fun is maybe the wrong word to use on here lol)
Is this such a bad thing?why does it have to resort to me wanting sex with a female!
The reason I am on here is to hopefully find someone with genuine interest as me and to become friends lol.
Everyone seems to be directing it to sex.
Or maybe I have the wrong site? Who knows.

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 04:28 PM

Talking is always the first step.
Trying harder isn't!
I wish you the best! Stay honest and true to yourself! flowerforyou

Thankyou
Your words mean a lot.

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 04:24 PM

Pfffft. U should wake up dude and make an effort with your misses. Nothing worse than a cheater.

No intention on cheating on her mate

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 04:21 PM
Thanks for all your input guys!:smile:
It's nice to hear other people's views on life, as what's in front of you is sometimes never that clear!
Personally,I don't think I could try any harder than I have over the past couple of years! Things have just changed!
Thanks again.
Dan

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 02:11 PM
Hi
Newbie here.
Bit of an awkward one really.
I am in a long term relationship bit for the past 5 years or so we have lost the connection/spark.
I do love her as the mother of my children but will just don't get on any longer.
I would like to meet up with some new lady friends for friendship as I have no real lady friends and can relate far better with women.
Is this wrong of me to be looking like this?
I don't want to split the family up, which would all be directed at me!!
Don't really know what replies I will get but feel I need to put my thoughts out there.
Cheers for reading
Dan