Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 10:30 PM
People "feel" the existence of God, feeling the sentiment of love is evidence of the fact that humans have an inherent need to satisfy a desire to be a part of the greater good, God is the greater good. Unfortunately, some people require direct evidence of a divine presence in the form of some extra-sensory perception in order to believe that God exists. It's tragic, but unavoidable.

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 10:12 PM
I don't socialize as a general rule because I am very happy, creative and motivated when I am left alone.

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 10:03 PM
This messaging platform is very secure, I would not give out my number to anyone I don't know well. Anyone that sends me a WhatsApp to call gets blocked immediately. It's always good to protect yourself, by using this platform you have a durable record of the chat available, should it become necessary, or needed, and the chat is private, encrypted and monitored, for your safety.

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 09:45 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/27/22 09:56 PM
RJ TextEd is good, it's free. I think Atom is great for JavaScript, but Komodo Edit is pretty slick also. The gold standard is Sublime Text because it's really fast and has the best editing features, Visual Studio Code comes close, but they are both pretty expensive. Brackets takes 3rd place, but I think it's unnecessarily complex and difficult to excel at.

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 09:40 PM
Look at your event logs for artifacts that correspond with the approximate date of the suspected infection. 9 times out of 10 you will find that your active directory has been compromised, so look in your logs for active directory changes for events that establish an outbound network connection to a remote server.

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 09:31 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 03/27/22 09:33 PM
I am designing the reference architecture to support a cloud-native, open-source, AI-driven voice interactive social media platform using natural language processing and robotic process automation technology.
The goal of the project is to fully automate the discovery of advanced persistent threats, like 0-day rootkits, and other malware, by using intelligent digital voice personas that live-stream cyber threat intelligence feeds in machine readable JSON format.
It's sort of complex, but I know that I am not the only one that thinks something needs to be done to address the full-scale cyber-attacks occurring on a daily basis.
You don't have to be a CISO, engineer, developer or full stack architect, no coding is necessary because the platform is compiled with Infrastructure-as-Code, or "Desired State Configuration" technology. It's a SMART analysis toolset for detecting and responding to threats before a target system in infected.
This has serious commercial potential if anyone wants to collaborate.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 11:08 PM
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to use a tomato in a fruit salad".

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 11:05 PM
APT RootKit

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 10:56 PM
Some people see white, green, blue, and multi-color orbs floating in the air, usually around trees in a forest. There is no scientific explanation for the phenomena, some suggest that they are a form of "Ball Lightning" that burns energy from the gases released by the process of photosynthesis, explaining why they are usually encountered in forests.

It is a widely held belief that the orbs are peaceful and appear to a select type of personality trait that is susceptible to extra-sensory perceptions believing that the orbs are an optical illusion caused by "swamp gas", which is a fancy way of validating the presumption that orbs are benign. Flames generally have a specific shape when it burns, we've all seen fires burning, they all have the same dynamic, smoke rises, the flames point upwards, sparks and embers become airborne and appear to float in the air until they burn themselves out. Orbs do the same thing; they are just bigger and ignited by static electricity.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 10:29 PM
The term "evil" is subjective, it means different things to different people. Traditionally, the word is associated with Catholic dogma. Its first recorded use was in a doctrinal theology manuscript that was hidden in the catacombs beneath Vatican City and the context that it was used for related to spirits which were trapped in a vessel for eternity because of their "evil" deeds when they were alive.

There are some people that are born with a genetic predisposition that makes them more sensitive to naturally occurring psychic phenomena that is not well understood. People do "evil" things, knives aren't inherently "evil" but can be used to do "evil" things, houses with trapped souls are not "evil", but when a person does not have a clear understanding of why they feel uncomfortable when an unexplainable event occurs, they automatically believe that it's "evil".

The term "evil" is a label, not a sentiment.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 09:46 PM
I'm Mark from San Diego County, nice to meet everyone.