Community > Posts By > xxSp1kexx

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:26 PM

Do you guys think that a third party is going to win?

That depends, will you vote third party?

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

I am voting for Obama.

That's cool.. I am not voting for him because I don't want the government taking more money from me.. I believe I earn the sweat of my brow.. why should the weak take that away from me?

I will either vote for Barr, or Ron Paul... even though he is not in the election.. I will write him in..

I just hope the people of America see there is more behind Obama's facade of "Change"

Bloating the government more, and increased taxes... Change indeed..

sorry if that came across as harsh.. I just dislike Obama and McCain with a passion lol

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:12 PM
Edited by xxSp1kexx on Tue 09/16/08 07:20 PM

If the preconceived notions of the third party having no chance were obliterated...

It's all manipulated by the 2 parties and a complicit media. However I win, when I vote my morals.

Honest question - How does that help our country?

The Libertarian Ideal spawns innovation in the "free" market of America by taking the government hands out of the "free" market... meaning more jobs in America, instead of porting them to China.. speaking of which I am thinking about moving soon to get a job, lol

When you have a large bloated government way over it's head in debt... there are few options... some of which involve invading nations to resolve issues that are not talked about in the media...and for good reason.

The "debates" you see on television are nothing more than poorly written soap operas. They never talk about what they plan on doing with real issues, only glossing the front. They tried to keep real change away from the citizen's eye by excluding Ron Paul and Bob Barr from debates.. men of substance with laid out plans.

I vote for issues, not the "he said, she said" debates that we are witnessing.. of course, that depends if you still believe that voting matters after Bush "won" the elections of the past ;)

www.lp.org

Less Taxes, more Individual Liberty,... what made this country great...

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:07 PM

That depends, will you vote third party?

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 05:35 PM
Awesome! I'm voting third party!

no photo
Tue 09/16/08 04:27 PM
Orestes - APC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtG5SGL0Xw