Community > Posts By > Criffer

Criffer's photo
Thu 08/01/13 03:20 PM
Fish existed in the sea and were laying eggs before chickens existed on the land. And the joke is supposed to go, neither came first because the rooster came first.

Criffer's photo
Thu 08/01/13 09:34 AM
Edited by Criffer on Thu 08/01/13 09:36 AM
But let's say you meet someone that is your ideal partner, someone that you would be able to be content with (looks, personality, intelligence, confidence, etc.). Would you be able to stick it out 6 months, maybe a year, and get to know them and be their friend before you finally sealed the deal and got married.

It might be too late for most of us here to save sex until marriage due to most of us not being virgins; however, in the spirit of keeping integrity in the relationship, saving sex as a couple.

Criffer's photo
Thu 08/01/13 09:29 AM
I won't be the only one fighting, that is just pathetic. I was in a relationship where the girl told me that she didn't want to have a boyfriend, I was just gonna be her FWB. I didn't sleep with her again after I found this out. She led me on to believe that she only wanted to have sex within a committed relationship, it was just a game to her though. I had fallen hard for her and even after 1.5 months of not seeing her (we were dating for a month) I am still thinking of her, she played some serious mind games with me. If I fought for her it would probably yield a restraining order; that's what the courts should give her with men in general, TRAMP!

Criffer's photo
Wed 07/31/13 08:49 PM
Single, but not for long, hurry while supplies last!

Criffer's photo
Wed 07/31/13 08:31 PM
The subject says it all, I am mainly looking for peoples' views on whether they could work with such an arrangement, and how it would be possible. I am totally sticking to my guns on this one and need some input/advice/encouragement.

Criffer's photo
Tue 07/30/13 07:30 PM
Edited by Criffer on Tue 07/30/13 07:34 PM
It wasn't unChristian, I am looking for someone who I can marry one day and not feel pressured to have sex before that. Just because I want someone who is slightly above average is not a bad thing; average is somebody with average body type, average looks, average intelligence. We are taught in the Bible to marry someone that we are equally yoked with and I am an academic/fit/monogamous soul, which makes me slightly above average.

And it is not a line, I did break down with one girl I met on POF. When I told her that I didn't want to have sex until marriage, she told me that she didn't think she could develop feelings for a guy she isn't intimate with; long story short she got me into the sack, but that was the last time I am having sex outside of marriage, period. I have even took some measures to secure that I am not going to fall into these seductress's traps.

Criffer's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:14 PM
I cannot speak on behalf of anyone else because the scriptures are a means of teaching us how we are supposed to act and be, not to show others how they should act and be. When you try to use the scriptures to judge the actions of other people, you turn religion into a form of fascism. As for myself, I have had enough BS from girls and have decided that I will not have sex until I get married. In hopes that God will provide me with someone who is capable of abstaining from sex with me, as well as being physically appealing to me I have decided to abstain from masturbation as well. Even though I do not masturbate I still find myself imagining situations that could happen after I get married. I am 29 and have raging hormones and high amounts of testosterone due to my exercise endeavors, so my take on it is that Christ had to die for us because we were designed to sin. If I can restrain myself from physically acting on my thoughts, then Christ will forgive me for my thoughts, even though I technically shouldn't allow myself to entertain such thoughts.

As a side note, any girls out there with a slightly above average look want to free me from this misery, Hi, I'm Christopher... LOL

Criffer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 05:34 PM
Not arrogant, you look like you are half concerned and half confused.

Criffer's photo
Mon 07/29/13 05:28 PM
Edited by Criffer on Mon 07/29/13 05:30 PM
I disagree Unsure, looks are only as important to men as looks are important to women.

Criffer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 11:16 PM
Don't you hate waking up in the morning to the sound of a neighbor's barking dog? Or walking into your hallway to the stink of dirty cat litter? They need to create a cross breed of a dog and cat that meows instead of barks and goes outside to call on nature. They should call them dats, because dats what I want.

-Christopher Miller-

Criffer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 09:25 PM
Edited by Criffer on Sun 07/28/13 09:27 PM
Hmarie29, I cant help but rate your profile as you seem more my type (doesn't exclude the melanin deficient).

I think your looks are a 10 as well, but the fact that you are hiding the possibility of having kids has got me wondering if you are ashamed. I also don't see any interests to which we could have in common. so I give you a 9.4. BTW, my scale places me and anyone I see as my equal as 5s and I typically date within 3 points above and 1 point under me. That said, I might have to fudge it and give you an 8.

Please also rate my profile as well.

Criffer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 09:10 PM
Edited by Criffer on Sun 07/28/13 09:11 PM
Hello Honey_spice, I would say that you are a 6, but that is just me hatin because you don't like white guys, lol. In actuality I give your profile an 9.5. I deduct for lying about your body type because surely you are above average ;-)

Please rate my profile as well (as if you dig white dudes that is) LOL.

Criffer's photo
Sun 07/28/13 04:22 PM
It seems that the only attractive girls that message me are girls that are just looking for sex. I would greatly like to get some honest opinions from the girls on here. Am I too ugly to commit to, or just too hot to not screw? I don't feel that I am the greatest looking guy out there, but I know I am not the ugliest either, so help me out girls.

2 Next