Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 11:15 AM
tomorrow

Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 11:13 AM
know

Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 11:02 AM
for me i have no expierience about long distance relationship but i think if you give your patient and starting getting to know each other and also if trust to each other maybe theres a spart

maybe theres a spark connection between two people to stay longer but dont stop communicating to both of you.

Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 10:59 AM
I have met and chatted with a few women on dating sites !
started up by liking their profile , pictures included . Moved to messages and very lively conversations ... then moved to phone chats .... still lively and interesting ... then asked for a meet and greet ... mostly coffee meet ups .... On meeting reality kicks in ..... and within a few minutes you will know whether there is a genuine connection or not . Most times there is just no connection! for whatever reason ... i got lucky once , there was a great connection and lead to a second date ... and ended up in a two year relationship ...
all , i am saying is that there has to be a physical meet and greet , before any other decision is made!!!

for me i have no expierience about long distance relationship but i think if you give your patient and starting getting to know each other and also if trust to each other maybe theres a spart

Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 10:54 AM
I have a very good friend who is married to a Fillipina woman...they have been together 26 yrs and living in Cebu for 20...he keeps telling me to come and visit and I'll never want to come home...so who knows...maybe

yes! its true... i am very proud to be a filipina woman this the best attitude caring and loving of being a good filipina.

Anne's photo
Thu 03/17/22 10:46 AM
yes...its fine as long as you comportable with him and your safe.