Community > Posts By > bryan995

bryan995's photo
Wed 05/16/18 02:55 PM
Edited by bryan995 on Wed 05/16/18 03:07 PM
Condolences on the passing of 'LESLEY ANN WEYMARK', late of Torrevieja, Alicante, who has recently departed from us...
Lesley Ann...YOU WILL be greatly missed by all who knew you.
Rest In Peace for always...
Bryan S (Torrevieja).xx:tulip::hearts:

bryan995's photo
Tue 03/14/17 02:06 AM
flowerforyou Tinkerbell...Please do NOT concern yourself with this! There are good and bad everywhere, it doesn't take very long to 'find the one'. All guys are different. Good luck with your search...Bx.

bryan995's photo
Wed 08/24/16 07:58 PM
Hello all...I am 'new' to MINGLE2, Should a member wish to contact me, do MINGLE2 automatically send me a 'notification' email, or do I need to check my inbox? Many thanks to all...Bryan S.:wink:

bryan995's photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:19 AM
PS...The reason that I asked that question is that, on FreeDating, when you receive a response, they very kindly send the info to your gmail inbox and this means that you don't have keep checking on THIS site to see if anyone has shown an interest...Oh well, back to the Open University! Best regards, Bryan S.

bryan995's photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:15 AM
Hi Lynn...Yes, I'M the one who needs 'booting'! Blimey, is my computer THAT slow? Mant thanks for your response and sorry for being a bit 'thick'! Bryan S. (Doncaster/Torrevieja).

bryan995's photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:11 AM
Hiya Debbles and thank you so much for your response. Yes, upon searching through these luverly pages, I DID sign up some time ago, but forgot! I MUST pay attention in future. Thank you again, Bryan S.

bryan995's photo
Mon 05/04/15 02:22 AM
Hi everyone...Yes, I'm new here! Can I ask the community a question? If and when someone is interested in responding to me, do MINGLE2 send me a message to my inbox on gmail, coz it would be awful, if I didn't respond to their interest. So far, this site is SO good and it's nice to 'belong'. Thank you all, Bryan S.