Community > Posts By > secretch

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 08:18 AM
Not really a matter of what sort of day im having but just things that REALLY p?ss me off, you live in the states so you probably dont get what i mean because the slang and the text talk is a bit different (probably just as annoying) but living day in day out in a place where its totally normal to call every guy you see "bruv" put your knuckle up and say "safe" it drives me mad. I had some girl come back to mine for the night (when i was in college) and had the f?ing nerve to say "your black but why dont you act more like it?" Its like every one decides on a retarded fake jamaikan yardy accent and has to stick to it till its natural to them. ITS GAY (No offence to homosexuals sorry)

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 05:49 AM
Im i being An old man or is it normal to talk like a f"cking moron? Not just yong but people in their 30s saying "init","nuff said", "thats jokes","wagwan blood","easy bruv" (call me bruv and i automaticly think your a tw@) then we have the ditsy female essex versions "well jell" , "ream" (wtf does that even mean?) ," hi gorge" and my personal pet-fu$king-HATE! "TEXTES,I TEXTED U,READ THESE TEXTIS" MORONS!

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 01:50 PM
Belive me the girls come first. And we seem like a regular couple. But at the end of the day its like we just function as perents and nothing else. And ive got no intention of going back to the states, i was broaght up here (from the age of 9) i'll be able to sort things once my (yuk) british pass port is sorted, got a social worker on the case but shes had trouble sorting it she will eventualy i hope. Just waiting that does my head in.

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 01:33 PM
Pmsl!!!!! U know, i'd actually do that for a laugh at the moment. Make some granny's day.

no photo
Mon 07/29/13 09:14 AM
Its not as simple as leaving. Im saying way too much here but im stuck 4 now (amarican living in the uk, no rights to work or benafits, when i say im stuck i mean it) its just a case of waiting for help from social workers which takes ****ing ages (already been 3 years now) if i end it im on the streets (no family fall backs) so taking that into consideration does every 1 have the same oppinion?

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:59 AM
Nah but thats probably the shortest gap between each time.............my hand is gettin waay over-used here!

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:52 AM
Just replyin to the post on the forum. First off it would be like stealing back from the person that stole your **** in the first place,secondly we'r not married (didnt quite put the hand cuffs on) and finaly it would'nt be an inocent girl, id tell women the whole situation b4 hand and let them decide if it bothers them or not, sorry im not ranting, just good to hear peoples opinions on the matter.

no photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:42 AM
In this case...... YES M8! more a case of 7 or so wrongs dont make a right.

no photo
Sat 07/27/13 06:09 PM
Im probably gonna get **** loads of abuse for this but here goes.... im in a relathionship thats been going for years now, we have 2 kids and she has 1 from b4 we met, i have (honestly) been 100% loyal and she had cheated (2wice that i know of) she has no intrest in sex and im bored. Am i wrong to cheat a few times (when i say no intrest i mean once every 3 months)...............(missionary :( )