Community > Posts By > Marilyn

Marilyn's photo
Mon 06/27/22 06:41 PM
I have with like a kind of calm kind of funny 420 buddy

Marilyn's photo
Mon 06/27/22 06:38 PM
This came up by Matthew Hussey, and I thought it was an interesting topic, and important too.

Many women have sex with a new guy without ever talking about it first with the man. That means they don't know if the man has the same reasons and feelings for having sex as she does and which leads to feeling rejected or used or whatever if the man ghosts her after sex.

Most don't talk about it prior because they're scared he'll be off, maybe fear the sense of rejection if he does, and/or they lack confidence to address it as it's a vulnerable conversation to have.
So most end up going with the flow and having sex regardless, thinking & hoping it is as meaningful to him as it is to her.

Condom-use often knows a similar issue. Many women daren't state their boundaries on this, and thus end up having sex without protection.

As such the question:
Have you as a woman addressed this prior to having sex with a man?
If you're not ready or not seeking a hook-up and deep down only want/have sex when it's meaningful to you, do you assume it's the same for the man? OR do you talk to him about it?

And if you're a man, how do you think you'd feel if a woman would address this prior to having sex?

PLEASE KEEP THIS a decent conversation and PG13!!

If you want to watch the clip from Matthew:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7raum5mnM7U&t=289s

well I was born in the 70s but I 1970 but I have the mentality of a hippie kind of. if I am physically attracted to someone I will make the first move. and it usually ends in us having sex. safe sex but sex nonetheless