Community > Posts By > respectfull_man

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:07 PM

I don't get it.. what's the topic? What about a first day of a job?

what was it like for you ???????

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:45 PM

Who's first day?huh

I am confused! I do not like to e confused. It makes me head hurt.:cry:

your's first day

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:39 PM
Your first day at your new jobs...........xx

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:07 PM

i hope so :smile: there is fags i don't like i perfer a good womenhappynot a man men get me vary vary :angry: and get me to explode to i done that befor agents a man he left me along some guys learn some guys don't learn not to miss with me agean life is hard with out a man or a women that is relly gods honest truth i'm haveing a hard time not haveing a women i use to have a women but she did not want to come to alaska with me so i lift ohio to come back to alaska

Hooked on Phonics worked for me.............

What do you mean Hooked , phonics

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:02 PM

It seems it is the parents of the kids of the future who don't care. They have these kids and throw them to the streets to raise. Today's youth commit so many violent crimes and they are just barely 13 years old. It is sad. I really don't think it is the drugs as much as the people that are breeding and having them.

Good point what can us do to stop this mess ....with the youth's

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:58 PM

"Free healthcare" is an Orwellian term that is laced with deception and dishonesty. There is no such thing as "free" healthcare. Someone will always pay for it, unless all doctors decided to just treat for nothing, but judging as they need to provide for their welfare, security and families, that is an unrealistic and ridiculous expectation. The truth remains that it is socialized medicine which is funded through government theft upon the individual's assets. Taxing the labor/assets of everyone for universal healthcare is morally wrong.

And don't give me that left-wing crap about "well in Europe we could ________". This isn't Europe. Here in the states, we actually have some vestige of respect for the individual and the concept of liberty.

:banana: Ding ding ding! This man gets the door prize. :banana: drinker

full time ....obama free up healthcare .....ahah .

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:36 PM

im a cannibal,i like eating womendrinker

Oh my awwwwwwwww........noway noway noway noway

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:52 AM

I personally think, if everyone was able to carry a sidearm and it was legal, crime would go down. Because your average joe would carry and the criminal would know and be less likely to cause damage or rob....jmo

I think every American should own a gun...bigsmile

what do you say about the drugs????? i pray and hope Obama do somthing about it ...............drinker

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:19 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

flowerforyou :heart: Congrats!

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:40 AM

shrimp and lobster.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ohhhh.............smokin

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:26 AM

Someone who will treat me decent and with respect.

wow wow ........flowerforyou flowerforyou

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:24 AM

why is there so much drugs and guns in Europe???

it all over the world look at jamaica got more guns than people in Europe now it not guns it knife's on the streets

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:19 AM

:smile: Poverty is the root cause of 95% of crime.:smile: Not guns and drugs.:smile:

why poverty ...........the usa can do much better for it people much much more :angry: :angry:

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:13 AM

It comes down to people's choices. I know... I know... I hear all the time that they didn't have a choice. But if there was no choice than everyone that grew up in a crappy home, poor, disadvantaged would be selling drugs and guns and everyone that had a 2 parent home and money will turn out just fine. That just simply isn't the case. The systems we have in place however sometimes are very helpful, are often set up to keep people down. Welfare for example... the minute you get a job, even a minimum wage job, you lose your benefits. Your rent goes up. They cut your medical benefits. If it was more of a gradual thing, to help me get and STAY on their feet... it would be much more useful. So people do choose to sell drugs to help bring in more income. It happens all the time.

the usa need to start talking care of there own people all those billion spending on wars around the world ........oh man

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:05 AM

There was a documentary on the History Channel about dope in the U.S., interesting.

To much money to be had by government for dope to ever go away..

the poor cant traffic drugs !!!

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:00 AM

People turn to drugs and crime when they have nothing. If this country took care of its people we wouldn't have these social problems.

What we need is affordable housing, jobs, food, water, clothing, healthcare & education for all. It's much easier to prevent crime than to deal with the aftermath. When people are safe and their needs are met they are unlikely to break the law. I wish we could end the war in Iraq and use that money to take care of our own people.

I do agree that marijuana should be decriminalized. It's less harmful than alcohol & cigarettes.

you 100% right .............smokin

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:33 AM

A crisp $100 bill makes me really horny.

So, Steve.. You don't get horny often, huh?

Rarely, if at all!noway

that so sad ...embarassed embarassed embarassed

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:27 AM
Do we care about the kids of tomorrow , why so much drugs , ?

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:27 AM

Thats a loaded question...

what does it for you hun...flowerforyou

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:25 AM
What turn you on ?