Community > Posts By > respectfull_man

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:58 AM

YES A NEW WORLD ORDER ONE COUNTRY WILL RULE THE WORLD ...frustrated

Which country will that be? Who decides which country?
wow look around you hun can you see what going on ..x

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:52 AM

I hope it's this one. I hate being told what to do
Sir one person will do the talking to us all ...x

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:49 AM

Is this like wrestling...cause thats cool...Stone Cold Steve Austin and all thatdrinker drinker drinker check yourself it not a joke ..x

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:46 AM

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:41 AM
How many of us stop to think of all the things going on around us ...all the lies from world leaders.. IT ALL ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER ..

respectfull_man's photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:19 AM
bring it on obama ...oops

respectfull_man's photo
Sun 10/26/08 11:51 PM
change is comeing .................:banana: :banana: :banana:

respectfull_man's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:32 AM

I am not sure which will 'win'.

I have a sinking feeling that no matter the winner WE shall all be the loser.

OBAMA IS ON IS WAY MY FRIEND , IT SEEMS LIKE A ONE RAT RACE NOW HAHA.....:banana:

respectfull_man's photo
Wed 10/01/08 12:59 AM

what I mean is 45+ white folks...he's getting trounced by this group....

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

respectfull_man's photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:07 AM

McCain/Palin....All the Way in 2008!!!!

then vote out EVERY incumbant...

What a coup that would be ...with our itsy bitsy vote...

laugh laugh laugh

Please i dont think so ...obama is going to take it , it time all those solders come home and the poor start getting health care .......full time ...drinker drinker drinker drinker

Hell yeah, so you gonna vote third party too? Cuz they are the only ones with policies to bring troops home and help the public pay the medical bills...

my brother do you belive in change ! change is coming policies will change too full time look around you bro the world is changing ....happy happy

i believe in stepping back to the basics sometimes when it comes to politics, and policies... I whish we would do such soon. Unfortunately we won't really see it this time around. Especially since the only person i see in washinton actually trying to do the right thing is ron paul...

You are right about theworld changing though, but i wish it were a good change. All i is increased interdependence, and more and more incentive to let the government take control of our lives...

my brother , i live in london England i visited to usa each year i love it . sep 11 change the world in a bad way, it time for change in a good way there is a lot of work to be done .can i ask who is willing to get it done ...?frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 09/25/08 01:04 AM
One love one heart ........welcome ....drinker

respectfull_man's photo
Thu 09/25/08 12:52 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Please i dont think so ...obama is going to take it , it time all those solders come home and the poor start getting health care .......full time ...drinker drinker drinker drinker

Hell yeah, so you gonna vote third party too? Cuz they are the only ones with policies to bring troops home and help the public pay the medical bills...

my brother do you belive in change ! change is coming policies will change too full time look around you bro the world is changing ....happy happy

respectfull_man's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:37 PM

laugh laugh laugh

respectfull_man's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:43 AM

Here is what would be awesome.

If everyone who posts here and truly believes we need real alternatives got off their collective asses after this election and began to work for and build real alternatives.

I bet that's something we can all agree on.

Why do I say after this election? Because we need to start with the school board, the drain commission, the zoning board and aim for the presidency.

To be truly effective it must be done at all levels at once.

Saturate the political field of battle and they won't know where to respond, nor will they have the assets to respond to all of it.

Get out the truth on the locals. Make sure everyone knows their names and what they are doing. Do the same at the County, State, and Federal levels.

And do it all at the same time. All over the US.

Then perhaps they will remember who is actually the boss of US.

wow that a good one :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:14 PM

no kidding....

he has lost his edge with voters, huh?

That explains his landslide election results in November, huh?

nobama doesn't get it.

never did.

He has to learn that we are not here for hs own self gratification, but to govern oursselves with a representative government.

this is not a soapbox for celebrity, despite nobama's best efforts to characterize this election on his terms.

you so right hun ..........oops

drinks

It's difficult for intelligent people to be able to understand or relate to ignorance and/or sheeple thinking.

And that from a Respectfull Man.:smile: flowerforyou

it time the us get a president who will take care of it own people FIRST .....bigsmile bigsmile

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 01:44 PM

no kidding....

nobama doesn't get it.

never did.

He has to learn that we are not here for hs own self gratification, but to govern oursselves with a representative government.

this is not a soapbox for celebrity, despite nobama's best efforts to characterize this election on his terms.

you so right hun ..........oops

drinks

It's difficult for intelligent people to be able to understand or relate to ignorance and/or sheeple thinking.

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 01:37 PM

The problem with winning the rat race is you're still a rat.
Lily Tomlin

wow.haha ...laugh laugh laugh

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 01:35 PM

no kidding....

nobama doesn't get it.

never did.

mc is a old man he wont last long sorry !!tears tears tears

drinks

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 08:15 AM

Isn't this supposed to be under politics??? frustrated

why hurting yourself lol..........frustrated frustrated frustrated big mac or obama ?

respectfull_man's photo
Tue 09/23/08 08:13 AM

I reserve the right to a secret ballot!!!:angry:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh