Community > Posts By > TheDon2013

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 04:43 PM
Edited by TheDon2013 on Fri 08/30/13 04:46 PM
Been on this website for a short time and well unfortunately the area I am from their are not many active members online and by what I have seen many members have been away for weeks/months. I sent out some messages when I do see someone online that I am interested in and have received some replies but some times it could take days/weeks to get one. I am in no rush to meet someone from this site lol I doubt I ever will either. Online dating sucks in general really especially for men, too many fake profiles, trolls, scammers that I have dealt with on this site and others too. In all honesty meeting a woman offline is much better and much easier too.

no photo
Fri 08/30/13 04:18 PM

Hey guys flowerforyou

I'm so new on here ..
I'm 22, Pisces :wink:

I would love to meet new people..
Classy and respectful is my style.

Feel free to ask anything happy

Thx sor stopping by flowerforyou
Welcome to mingle, I feel you should try to add more info about yourself and add more than just 1 face pic. Anyways its up to you and wish you the best of luck meeting meeting new people.

no photo
Thu 08/29/13 02:34 PM

obviously I'm representing myself badly and just don't know it. Please take a look at my profile and let me know what I'm saying that is a turn off.

thanks
No you are not representing yourself badly at all, you are just very specific on the type of guy you want and well this site is not too active so good luck.

no photo
Thu 08/29/13 02:22 PM
Once a cheater always a cheater move on.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 04:37 PM
Tired and bored that is why I am on here.

no photo
Fri 08/23/13 04:33 PM
Who cares really most people with pics on here and on other dating websites have outdated pics that are many months/years old. I can easily prove that too.