Community > Posts By > directandwrite

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:34 AM
Hi (((Grammy))) I am doing okay and my mom is well, thank you for your concern!! I hope you are well also! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:31 AM

:heart: Okay ladies, I need to go, have a doctor's appt, I will catch you all when I get home. Love you all and good morning to anyone that pops in while I am gone flowers

Be careful Merle! We love you and we'll talk to you later!!! flowerforyou :heart: flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:30 AM
Thank you, (((Merle)))!!!! I have caught part of some of the most recent episodes of it. I do enjoy that show very much. And yes, Jace has a nice voice also!

I have been meaning to tell Thomas that he is my Bill and I'm his Sookie! hee hee hee bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Thank you for the happy Thursday ((Beckie))!!

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:28 AM
By ThomasJB

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:23 AM

The doctor isn't sure how it happened, just told me that bacteria under my contact caused it, so it could be from anywhere, work, here, no cluenoway

What happened with your eye? Was it something with the wreck you were in?

Bless your heart!! Were they able to get all the gunk out? Have you been watching anymore true blood lately??

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:20 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Thu 08/06/09 05:22 AM
I refuse to say that this is a dead thread!!! It will be the night of the living dead thread before I will let it go!!! I love it too much!!!

And besides.....this is the only thread where Thomas and I can get some....ahem.... paperwork done!!! LMAO!!!!

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:19 AM
Hey (((Everyone))) I thank you all for the thoughts and prayers about my mom in the wreck! She is going to be okay, but is still sore! I sure miss you all!!! (((Hugs)))!!!!flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:18 AM
What happened with your eye? Was it something with the wreck you were in?

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:13 AM

Here is another one coming your way :heart:

He did very very very very early this morning....hopefully I will hear it again before the day is up too!!! blushing :heart: smitten

Awww thank you (((Merle))) I love you too, Girl!!! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:12 AM
Merle, when you talk to Linda next time, tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers please. That is such a sad ordeal to go though!! :cry:

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:06 AM

I am doing better, still typing one eyed laugh but have to do it in the morning, it hurts to be on here at night. How are you and my thoughts and prayers are with you :heart:

(((Merle)))!!! flowerforyou flowers How are you doing??

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it!! flowerforyou :heart: flowers My mom is out and doing much better. She is sore but that is to be expected!!! I sure have missed everyone lately!!!

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:04 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Thu 08/06/09 05:07 AM

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:01 AM
He did very very very very early this morning....hopefully I will hear it again before the day is up too!!! blushing :heart: smitten

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:00 AM
(((Merle)))!!! flowerforyou flowers How are you doing??

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:59 AM
Awww! My prayers and condolences go out to Linda!

I send my love out to you (((Linda))) flowerforyou flowerforyou I am so very sorry for your loss!!!! If there is anything I can do, please let me know!!!

I am glad to hear that Merle's eyes are getting better, and I hate that you had to work yesterday, but I am glad today is just for YOU! You need that!!!

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:55 AM
Thomas, would you like to receive your gift now....or later??? LOLOL :wink: :tongue:

And check it out, Baby...GREEN EYES!!!!!!!

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:54 AM
Yes, too bad all life's troubles can't be fixed with a snap!!!

So how is everyone? Did I miss any important dates I can tease any of you about? How is Merle doing lately?

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:51 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Thu 08/06/09 04:57 AM
For Thomas:heart: blushing blushing

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:49 AM

I slept like a babe in my mans arms!
Then he had to ruin it by opening his mouth this morning!rant

LOLOLOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Really there aught to be a rule that men can't speak til I have had my coffee!

Aw, Girl! LOLOLOL

directandwrite's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:49 AM
I do hope so. Gotta get my uncle in on that one.... grumble grumble I hope he hurries...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25