(((Linda)))!!! How are you??!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:27 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Mon 08/03/09 10:28 AM
Thomas,

But I think you already know.... blushing blushing :wink: happy

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:25 AM
Good point, I can understand that. I just don't want her to miss out on a great opportunity....but like you said, I'm sure he'll be calling soon! He'll just have to come up with a more clever reason to get over there than just to "do some work" lolol! :wink: bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:23 AM
Phenomenal!

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:21 AM

as far as i know.....Merles eye is gettin better!!:banana:
Lindas man.....hasnt called her back, since she told him he didnt HAVE to come over & WORK....grumble

so who knows.....i give it abit....he'll be callin!:wink:

I am very glad to hear that Merle's eye is getting better. Is she still able to go to work with it like that? Or is she getting some much needed R&R?

Awww why did she tell him he didn't have to come and work? She should have told him to get those bones to cracking!!! LOLOLOL no pun intended!!! laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:16 AM
Woo hoo!!! You keep me posted on that, now! You know how we all love to bask in each other's happiness! lololol

Any news on Merle and how she's feeling lately? Or Linda's new man??? bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:13 AM
Thomas, Hee hee hee hee!!! :tongue: happy smooched blushing

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:10 AM

For my, Baby:

I love you, Thomas!!! smooched :heart: blushing

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:10 AM

DAW

Awww thank you, Beckie! How sweet!!! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:08 AM
It has, thank you... just missing using the internet...even if just for checking emails and saying hi to all my friends! Kind of bites not having that...

How have you been lately? Any more rides?? bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:03 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Mon 08/03/09 10:04 AM
oops Double post...

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:03 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Mon 08/03/09 10:07 AM
Thomas, are you nervous yet??? :wink: happy :tongue:

I know I am anxiously awaiting!!! bigsmile blushing winking

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:00 AM

hey DAW!!!!waving
no luck with your computer yet????? damn.....I had the same problem with mine once.....it was a mess to fix! THANK GOD I have a friend that is a computer whiz......& fixed mine!

Hey girl!! No no luck with the computer prob. Thomas gave me some good info and I made a forum post about it, so others left a lot of good advice also, but since my uncle knows more about computers, I have been letting him work on that.

He has just been busy lately and hasn't had much of a chance to get things up and running again. I hate being away from everyone. I am loving talking to Thomas on the telephone though...that is always nice!!! bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:57 AM
First of all, I just want to say thank you to all of you who have kept me in your hearts and minds while I have been away! And thank you for leaving me pictures while I was away! Big hugs to you for all of that! I have kept all of you in mind also and I hope you all are doing well!!!

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:55 AM
Yes Jt, this is where we are! Hi everyone else!!! (((Beckie)))!!

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:43 AM
Hey (((Everyone))) I hope you all are well. Computer still not fixed yet.... frown

directandwrite's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:33 AM

hopelessly lost in her smitten love

*Whispers* Who?? blushing

directandwrite's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:30 AM

Hee hee....hmmmmmm I must be a pretty lucky girl! :wink: smooched blushing bigsmile

smooched smooched smooched Feeling lucky?

Um, when it comes to you, OF COURSE!!!! :tongue: :wink: blushing The question is, do YOU?!??!

directandwrite's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:27 AM
Hee hee....hmmmmmm I must be a pretty lucky girl! :wink: smooched blushing bigsmile

directandwrite's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:25 AM
Okay (((Linda))) and (((Kristi))) I've got to jet for now okay? Be good and have fun!!! Talk to you all soon!!!