Community > Posts By > angelika90

no photo
Thu 07/25/13 01:25 AM
Edited by angelika90 on Thu 07/25/13 01:28 AM
I used to believe in friendships between men and women but I don't know what to believe anymore. I love people and I am so friendly with them, I like to talk to people including men but every man I've been close with (just hanging out and talking) ends up having a crush on me and it's so confusing, so I am thinking may be it's a bad idea to be friends with guys, I don't know !

I still don't mind my partner having friends of the opposite sex though, I don't like to be a jealous woman .
My boundaries on this issue is honesty, if you have some feelings for someone else just tell me and don't hide it, either we fix it together and stay together or separate in peace, and I don't mind staying with my partner till he finds out what he really wants ..

no photo
Thu 07/25/13 12:51 AM
the first thing that catches my eyes is the smile and the eyes, then how well we can connect when we talk, some people can get me very easily while others just can't. being able to communicate easily is kind of attractive winking

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 11:27 PM
Can you as individual survive without sex ? yes.
Do you have the ability to stay without sex forever ? yes .

The question is can you enjoy life without sex ?
well that depends on you , people give away sex for different reasons (nuns for ex. for a religious purpose) and they feel good about life, others just need sex and intimacy to feel happy and satisfied.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 02:16 AM
no one can tell you other than their own opinion but that doesn't matter because it's you life after all .
I believe it's important to live as if you're married before the real marriage, because if it's not going well before it will never go well after.
there is no right or wrong on this, people go for what suits them the most, and that's what you should do too

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:50 AM
I've been reading about online dating all over the internet, wherever I go people are talking about it. I just felt curious.

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:46 AM
Have any of you ever found someone good in here and had a long lasting relationship ?

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:39 AM
about 1100 .. on a diet right now

no photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:21 AM
I am thinking "this site is weeeeeeiiiird"
first hour here and everything seems bazaar :D