Community > Posts By > jelanimegale

jelanimegale's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:26 AM
Someone said murderers, rapist, baby killers r n prison. True enough they r, but one thing I noticed is that when most ppl talk prison, they want to go straight to the worst of the worst cases or ppl, and never get around to the ppl who deserve a second chance. Let's talk about those who have transformed their lives first for a change and get to the worst of the worst second.

jelanimegale's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:41 PM
I'm really feeling u, that's y u need to get back to me. I know that if anything we can b friends. Long distance is just a matter of space. Maybe I should have said a long distance relationship insted of love. I just like meeting and sharing with new ppl whether it b through chatting online, texting, face to face whatever. Wherever u r, and u wanna just exchange a thought or two, HMU!

jelanimegale's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:24 PM
U said some fail to change, but what about the many who do change that r lost n the system? Should we sift through them or what? I met some incredible ppl n prison. I've never had such intelligent dialogue. Been n there since they were teenagers, 20-30 years. Some without murder cases. Or tax paying dollars r being wasted on them. But we never care till it hits close to home.we really need to b mindful of what our taxes r being spent on.

jelanimegale's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:15 PM
Alot of ppl r locked up during their developmental stages of life and realize their potential too late. I think that society gives up on ppl too soon and can't admit it. Takes some ppl longer than others to grasp life.

jelanimegale's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:09 PM
I'm not serious because I have my ABS showing? There r so many ppl who aren't serious on mingle with their face posted

jelanimegale's photo
Thu 08/15/13 02:33 AM
I went n a prison and met some really intelligent men. They r called the inside out theory group, sponsored by the university of Michigan.

jelanimegale's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:44 AM
Ladies, bring ur open-minds to me. Friend request me

jelanimegale's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:29 AM
I'm willing to try any distance, even if it turns out to b a long distance healthy friendship. Friend request me and say a few words

jelanimegale's photo
Thu 08/01/13 08:17 PM
I don't wanna talk law I wanna talk life.

jelanimegale's photo
Sun 07/28/13 02:01 PM
:smile: