Community > Posts By > Timothy_Hydra

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:33 PM

there could be reasons why you would do without sex. first could be a medial condition. Would you jeopardize a marriage or true love for the sake of sex? Would you be able to live with your conscience if you went out seeking sex for your conveniences and not think of your partner?

Agreed...well said
well why are the needs of one partner more than the other. If one partner wants it all the time and one wants it rarely why then is the one that wants it rarely aloud to make the other unhappy for their happiness. Shouldn't the one that wants it rarely allow the other to satisfy their needs or it doesn't work at all. That's why unless you are compatable with sex, an act that everyone (with exceptions) wants, it will never work in the long run. Trust me I've been there before. The cheating never happened we were not cheaters but it took along time to figure out that we didn't match and over that time alot of resentment grew and that killed off any spark we once had. So to answer your question can you have a relationship without sex? VERY RARELY

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:08 PM

Are you mr right? If NO! Why the hell you looking for miss right.... Besides,no such thing as mr/miss right....Hope you copy!
I hear you man loud and clear you know it when it happens

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Wed 07/24/13 09:53 PM
Thanks guys after everything you guys have said I think in ready and it made my choice that much easier. I agree with alot of what you are saying so thank you for all the help

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Sun 07/21/13 03:04 PM
Thanks for the tips buddy!

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Sun 07/21/13 02:17 AM
Thanks for the insite guys

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Sun 07/21/13 02:17 AM
Edited by Timothy_Hydra on Sun 07/21/13 02:23 AM
Thanks for the insite guys.It was a mutual break up. not bad but not good either. but having spent this time apart i know now that she not what im looking for in the long run and i chalking this one up as a learning experiance. i dont hate her we just drifted away from each other. i got the closer i needed and think i am ready again. i dont know why but ive always been a couples kind of guy. i feel lonely when i dont have someone to talk to when i come home and i like to share my life with someone.

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:39 AM
I got out of a 6 1/2 year relationship a few months ago that should have ended about a year ago and im over it now and ready to move on but i was wondering how long should someone wait till they start dating again? Would that effect your choosing if you would date them if it was to soon? Just curious

Timothy_Hydra's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:09 AM
Edited by Timothy_Hydra on Sun 07/21/13 12:42 AM
I put it all out there in hopes that, as they say, honesty is the best policy. I just feel that if i say it now and shes still interested even with my checkered past, then she must be a keeper and its better then telling her later only to have her leave because of it. I dont know what do you guys think? Check out my profile and please let me know what you think. Honesty remember!