Community > Posts By > Brianottawa

Brianottawa's photo
Tue 03/01/22 04:48 PM
Hello, I'm from Ottawa, looking for a lady for friendship, chatting.

Are you the one ?, .

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 09:16 PM
Hello, rate my profile and tell me what you think.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 07:23 PM
The president of Ukraine started distributing guns to the citizens, because of the need at that time.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 07:13 PM
I cannot relate as to why people where you live have a need to own a gun, it seems that everyone owns guns, because of fear that someone else owns guns.

Don't get me wrong, my grandfather was in the military special forces, as was my father too, but those were times of war and combat, so they had knowledge and experiences from those times, but neither had a continued desire or need for guns later in life, it is just not that type of culture in Canada.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 06:06 PM
Not being limited to only two political parties to choose from is what gives us freedom, and peace, without the need to kill each other.

Having such a limited voting choice, in my opinion is closer to communism.

Our politicians, are fully aware who they work for, because they are forced to work together, in order to remain, or they will be voted out.

In fact the law which came into act to remove the illegal protesters was supported by different political parties.

Guns are simply not needed here, however there are needs for them by officials.

When people experience actual freedom, they just don't want to fight with others, which means protecting rights and freedoms, are done by voters.

And of course the British are not coming.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 03:27 PM
Until you've experienced it, you'll never know.

Hopefully, you won't have to.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 02:51 PM
There aren't any people locked up for supporting the movement, out of all those who were arrested, there are three who are being held as the organizers, and beneficiaries from the funding of foreign countries to promote the illegal truck blockades.

The participants of the illegal truck blockades, are going to have to pay for some of the $30+million, it costed to remove the protesters.

The American media, seems to of forgotten all of the counter-protesters.

The people who were traumatized because of the protest, are only now beginning to return to a peaceful life again.

People didn't live nearby, they lived inside of the protest zone, but the protesters didn't care.

So far the protesters have re-grouped in other areas, but far away from residential zones this time, they can do all the stuff they did as before, and as long as they leave the rest of the population alone, it's ok by me.

Brianottawa's photo
Sun 02/27/22 02:01 PM
The people who were in the protest were from many different groups, causing problems for everyone, and getting funding from foreign countries. I was harassed by some of the protesters to "take off your F---ing mask, because covid is not real", . There are many people who were harassed, and assaulted, by protesters that have absolutely no connection to the truckers protest, there were even truckers who realized that, and wanted to leave but were trapped, because the other truckers would not let them out.

To protest is allowed in Canada, but when it directly affects the local people who live in the area, and those people have to get a court ruling for the truckers to stop blowing their horns, shooting off fireworks and continuously performing acts of harassment and assault, then the protest needed to be stopped.

The best way to protest is by voting, not by holding the rest of the population hostage, until the protesters get what they want.

The police forces removed the protesters in the best way possible, without any serious harm, or shootings, regardless of the way that the American media reported how events took place.

I'm glad to live in a country that is actually peaceful, without all of the guns.