Community > Posts By > CurvyBeauty

CurvyBeauty's photo
Sun 08/02/09 08:04 PM
I am sure there are people who have been doing this online thing longer than I and are better apt to rate your profile...but I think it is fine. I know people suggested I add more about what I am looking for, so that would be my only suggestion to you...my fear is that if I put too many specifics I may miss out on some great opportunities! Good luck!

CurvyBeauty's photo
Thu 07/30/09 12:32 PM
Thank you guys for all of the responses! I never seem to have my camera with me...but i have several friends who are always taking pics, hopefully they will email me some of them and i can post them!

CurvyBeauty's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:25 AM
I agree with Suzin. It is a scary world out there for single women. If only the stalkers would wear a t-shirt identifying themselves as such, we might be less leery. I hate to say "be patient" because it looks like you have been doing that for 2 years...but keep reaching out and hopefully you will find a wonderful woman! Best of luck!

CurvyBeauty's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:45 AM
Thanks! There were 11 views but no comments on this post, i was beginning to worry. This online dating thing is a bit overwhelming! I am just trying to stack the odds in my favor ;)!

CurvyBeauty's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:35 AM
I have not been on in a while, just added newer pics...is there anything i should add or subtract? thanks for the input!