Community > Posts By > Lamariokells

Lamariokells's photo
Sat 07/20/13 12:24 PM
So thanks to all the replies! In a general consensus it appears the main issue would be the trust issue, can you trust they wouldn't do it again! My personal opinion is if you love them enough to trust and rebuild it then yes I would say don't give up, maybe there are issues that this can bring out and the couples can talk and even build a stronger bond than before. But, and I mean but if you know you will revisit the issue over and over and bring it up constantly then I would say it is better that the two should move one, the saying "it's better to have loved than to have never loved at all"

Lamariokells's photo
Wed 07/17/13 03:54 PM
I am starting this forum to see people's thoughts. I have asked friends and family and I get all types of answers. So the question in detail is, we have been dating for over a year and we never really fight, get along great and we on both sides have met the family. So he/she goes through your phone and sees that you have been with another man/woman. So what do you do? What constitutes giving that person another chance? Will you ever get over that hurt and be willing to move forward?

Lamariokells's photo
Wed 07/17/13 03:41 PM
I would not so much say love hates us, it's that as people we tend to hate love so the end result is a nasty taste after a relationship and we like to blame love, when it actually isn't love that screwed us it was you, the other person or both! Love can be amazing when you find that right person, but never give up on love because love will never give up on you!

Lamariokells's photo
Wed 07/17/13 03:38 PM
I can't believe that I am actually online looking for the perfect girl! I was told from a good friend that you have nothing to lose when you do this. I am a young professional just looking for someone to have a good convo with and even maybe go out on a date and just see where things go from there. Does anyone have any tips about online dating because I would love to see how all this will eventually end up!