Community > Posts By > AngelusSolus

AngelusSolus's photo
Wed 02/23/22 09:29 PM
I am utterly gobsmacked.

AngelusSolus's photo
Tue 02/22/22 07:56 PM
I could never imagine, in a hundred lifetimes, to have any woman say anything like that about me. Whoever this was aimed at should consider themselves blessed and be extremely thankful someone feels this way about them.

AngelusSolus's photo
Tue 02/22/22 07:53 PM
At the risk of being accused of necroposting, I will say this: ever since my house, and all my belongings, burned up in September of 2020 I have lost all semblance of joy. The only thing I focus on is maintaining my sanity from one day to the next.

AngelusSolus's photo
Sun 02/20/22 12:05 PM

It doesn't sound appealing. Reads as if your heart isn't in it, aloof.
I suggest rewriting what you have (rephrase it, not come up with new stuff) so it has a nice feel to it.

I find that rather amusing, considering when I had a more developed profile on Plenty of Fish I was accused of coming across as pretentious.

AngelusSolus's photo
Sat 02/19/22 06:35 PM
Edited by AngelusSolus on Sat 02/19/22 07:34 PM

You need to fill in your interests.

I guess I could, as few as there are. I can't believe calligraphy or even writing isn't in their list.

AngelusSolus's photo
Sat 02/19/22 06:31 PM
I guess I'm paranoid about being ignored. I've been on Plenty of Fish, OkCupid and Eharmony. None of my messages were replied to and I was with all of them for about six months each.

AngelusSolus's photo
Sat 02/19/22 04:00 PM
Edited by AngelusSolus on Sat 02/19/22 04:03 PM
So far I've had plenty of views, but all I've had contact me are women who want to chat on google hangouts. I'm starting to wonder if I just don't have a good write-up. This doesn't come easy to me, so after writing, and editing it to death, I gave up and just distilled it down to what I'm looking for and what I'm willing to give in return. Any suggestions would be helpful.