Community > Posts By > csrracer

csrracer's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:53 AM
If you are going to import a guy you should do it quick, I hear part of the "mortgage company bail out" is going to include a large amount of taxes placed on imported guys...... :wink:

csrracer's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:37 PM
No wonder it's so hard to meet cute single women they're staying inside watching the same movie over and over again. spock

csrracer's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:36 PM
I must have forgotten that part...

csrracer's photo
Tue 09/23/08 02:29 PM
Edited by csrracer on Tue 09/23/08 02:30 PM
Women please correct me if I'm wrong But this seems to work well on a first date. Try to find a small non chain restaurant, doesn't have to be expensive, the best ones are a place you can share your food ,ie Sushi, Tapas, or just a place with some great appetizers, If you don't want to spend $$$$ on "Surf and Turf" don't take her to a place that serves "Surf and Turf". (this way you don't look cheap), If she orders out of your price range get the soup and salad. Location is key, a place where you can walk after dinner is the best, a stroll downtown, a walk on the beach, a city park, a marina etc. It's not expensive, she'll get a chance to feel comfortable with you, and that could only lead to bigger better things......

csrracer's photo
Tue 09/23/08 01:27 PM
He totally sold out though, Eventually everyone has to grow up, but you don't have to totally sell out. He became what he was rebelling against in the first place..... in the end he was as bad as all the posers...

csrracer's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:32 PM
May be your seven year old just needs to eat. I go through this with mine all the time, he'll get into these moods that are not like him whatsoever, totally irrational, and a complete 7 year old A$$. Forget about time outs or spanking this just makes mine worst and try giving him something with protein ASAP.

Let me know if this works...