With emotions!

Aatheera's photo
Wed 08/03/22 09:09 AM
Boon

Aatheera's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:25 PM
Julie, Vibes :sparkles:

Your words are a console,
For the pains, the sickness experienced by that person's soul!
If the ignored soul is in sickness,
The one who ignored that soul can giggle, make fun, play, date another, be on holiday or do whatever!
But atleast a few minutes realisation of the damage caused by their ignorance would be the most needed at this situation ever!
(unable to say a thank you as it's written as a console for the most painful hearts going through this struggle)

Aatheera's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:21 PM
After losing my soul mate a couple of years ago finally putting myself out there. I don't need to search because there is no denying it when it finds you.. that feeling when you meet someone and connect mind, body and soul

Rightly said, when the bonding happens through the connection between two souls, it's a unique way it takes the love between two of them..
it makes the soul long for that person and as you said, it finds you n there's no search required..
it takes more time for the bonding to happen through the soul, as it doesn't happen with everyone..
take your time, analyse on what type of bonding your soul needs, with whom you feel that soul connection amidst so many you meet, prioritize what you need to do, go for the right decision!

Put the prayer as a first thing while you go through this process as without God's help, there's nothing that people can make it happen!

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Aatheera's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:13 PM
I adore you Sparky for such words :heart_exclamation:

Girlie..I can understand the pains you go through..if he has moved on while your still struggling, definitely that's painful for the soul, not at all an easy thing to bear that too when we have the responsibility in taking care of kid..we tend to lose ourselves but we try to put additional efforts taking care of kid which is a tough thing..

you should take your time in knowing if the thoughts about him now is in any way giving you inner peace, why should you suffer and end up in sickness while you know he is happy, does he bother if you turn sick or does he worry if he knows that your crying?

think about what you should do next for you n your kid, you are strong, pat yourself, you are a wonderful mom..

Spend time for yourself(do whatever that makes you feel better), decide what you want to do next, surrender that decision to God, you will definitely get the peace and you can proceed in doing the next steps..

And while you engage yourself doing all the things you've decided, keep prayer as your constant thing everyday..
As Poetrywriter said, God knows what you want, only if we surrender the soul to God to fulfil His will, then we realise that He's working on us!

You will feel better Girlie.. Il pray for you n your kid.. :hugging:

Aatheera's photo
Tue 08/02/22 10:32 AM
Happy Birthday My Precious Apple :hugging:

God bless you abundantly with all that is best and happy for you always with good health and peace :bouquet::sparkles:

Aatheera's photo
Mon 08/01/22 12:24 PM
Task

Aatheera's photo
Mon 08/01/22 12:23 PM
Hunting promises!

Aatheera's photo
Mon 08/01/22 11:38 AM
West

Aatheera's photo
Mon 08/01/22 11:36 AM
Happy morning :sparkles: