Community > Posts By > RockPrincessC

RockPrincessC's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:11 AM
Lmfao good points!!!:)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:34 AM
Hello hatchet nice to meet you im Candice hru what up hun?!:)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:27 AM
You talking to someone on these sites and you can tell which gender they are or maybe they both your all wtf to say um backspace backspace backspace error error does not compute!!!! Lmfao i mean how do u word it um excuse me what are u bit harsh and mean right ?! How do u word it politely without offending someone?!

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:20 AM
Edited by RockPrincessC on Sat 07/13/13 08:22 AM
Are you really 42 you look like a teenager im just saying asking lol :-)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:09 AM
Lmao @idc how big his peewee is maybe hes a herman hermit crab :-D

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:08 AM
Lmao @idc how big his peewee is maybe a herman hermit crab :-D

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:04 AM
Words to live by very nicely written

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:01 AM
O yeah hairyness total turn off for me as well lack of cummunication= irritating!!!! Controlling that doesnt fly with me verbal abuse no go clean cut man well mannered positive attitude very attractive negative constantly not so much

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:55 AM
Edited by RockPrincessC on Sat 07/13/13 07:56 AM
B.o. ( i mean cmon men personal hygiene just common sense and good upbringing you wouldnt expect any less from us so we deserve the same!) Players mamas boy that can be a good thing dont get me wrong but when they to to clingy to her hunny cut the dang cord already lbvs :-D craptalkers perverts sometimes depends how they come at you! again lbvvs wishwashy men like hot and cold bullies gangbangers drugies addicts and dealers trashy ppl hood talk ghetto liars cheaters showing your underoos men sorry to inform u so not attractive and if you gonna use the belt wear it properly disrespect abusive men liars cheaters bs con artists thiefs thugs loud obnouxious and red u not picky its called standards girlie we all got em you just know what u want like me nothing wrong with that!!!! :-)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:44 AM
Same here:)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:38 AM
Well im new here on the scene lol looking for new friends in my area no fwb i mean i am looking for ltr with a nice guy but i been burned far to many times to rush things slow and steady is the key well if your interested in me like what u see or hear hmu on my pro dont be shy lets chat some :-) ;-)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:37 AM
Well im new here on the scene lol looking for new friends in my area no fwb i mean i am looking for ltr with a nice guy but i been burned far to many times to rush things slow and steady is the key well if your interested in

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:30 AM
Wow i was gonna say hi brad lol but i see u deactivated your account pity i thought u were cute and im around that area 2! :-) :-(

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:25 AM
Girl i feel you 100% on that one im in the same exact boat after my ex bf and me our relationship ended i was all burnt out on it im all do i really ever wanna go down this road again my problem is putting myself out there these dating sites theres just far too many pervs im like wth happened to all the good men and my area i live in aint the best gangs drug addicts/dealers so i keep to myself it just is such crap wth a girl suppose to find a decent man anymore when all you finding is trash and not worth the drama or time i mean do any even exist anymore

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:17 AM
No way Girl thats awesome if you like lady gaga like lady gaga if it makes u happy its all good i love her songs and what she stands for i just saw pitbull and ke$ha at midwest bank amphitheatre they really know how to put on a good concert dance crew plus i swear it was 4 hrs long all there hits definitely worth it! :-)

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:09 AM
Thats what im wondering and thinking well i am here in all seriousness not on bs cant speak for everyone else though lbvs

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:03 AM
Edited by RockPrincessC on Sat 07/13/13 07:04 AM
Well its difficult to when u trying to put yourself out there and they all bout that one thing and on bull i mean are there any real men out there anymore yeah suburbs stink i hate it just the way ppl treat you ive tried making friends only to have them turn on me or stab me in the back i just wanna move somewhere where im not treated as bad im a good person i dont deserve that

RockPrincessC's photo
Sat 07/13/13 06:54 AM
Yeah it does i agree but everywhere has its downfalls look at it this way at least there s no earthquakes or hurricanes here and where im at tornados usually pass us up we had one in my general area one time but passed where i live up a town near us though some roofs were knocked off apartment buildings very sad :-(