Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 06/27/22 04:18 AM
Hey ladies give us ur thoughts on my profile or msg me directly either is fine thanks :blush:

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:41 AM
evil has to live somewhere that somewhere is not the source of it just the people or spirits that inhabit such places at such times evil has made its presence known to someone...& as for someone who is evil we are all beings of duality we r capable of evils deeds or acts as much as good

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:26 AM
I believe the cosmos is that big that everything&anything possible will happen there are also just some things we can't comprehend or see if we were to see it with our own eyes

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:21 AM
If this is actually real what you are describing and there is nobody else who is just playing a trick on you, then the origin of this phenomenon is rooted in sorcery and witchcraft. We call them "poltergeist" but that has nothing to do with ghosts, they do not exist - all of that paranormal and encounters that people describe to them are actually demonic activity. And there is nothing that you can "burn" to get rid of that, you can't fight sorcery with witchcraft!

I know how to get rid of it but unless you are a true believer and follower of JESUS CHRIST you really have no authority over them - NO matter what anyone else will tell you or trying to convince you of.
So unless that first step is not taken (you have to take that yourself) the rest is pretty much useless, so I won't go into any details here.
Open yourself up to God and He will reveal Himself to you. But there is more to that then just chasing away a few annoying demons. God is interested in you and your heart. He is just a prayer away...

I have encountered bad spirits in my life the first was only a young boy over a number of years&it was demonic I'm positive &it wanted me but Jesus never saved me I saved me by not giving in to it or my fear it's fav trick to scare me was to make a preschool portrait photo of myself hanging up in the hall pull evil faces at&shake my bed then laugh but it couldn't opress &take from me the energy it needed to get me & one experience at a friend's house was be similar to this one the radio would come on full ball things would go missing n turn up &also the kitchen draws&cupboards would open up at night without a sound wen it was impossible to open them without making noise but it was not negative an old man had died in the house he was just a lost soul there are higher powers but the Bible has been rewritten to suit the church&people in charge more times then could count &parts of it not agreeable to them removed just like a lot of books scrolls written records of other cultures beliefs &history

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:21 AM
If this is actually real what you are describing and there is nobody else who is just playing a trick on you, then the origin of this phenomenon is rooted in sorcery and witchcraft. We call them "poltergeist" but that has nothing to do with ghosts, they do not exist - all of that paranormal and encounters that people describe to them are actually demonic activity. And there is nothing that you can "burn" to get rid of that, you can't fight sorcery with witchcraft!

I know how to get rid of it but unless you are a true believer and follower of JESUS CHRIST you really have no authority over them - NO matter what anyone else will tell you or trying to convince you of.
So unless that first step is not taken (you have to take that yourself) the rest is pretty much useless, so I won't go into any details here.
Open yourself up to God and He will reveal Himself to you. But there is more to that then just chasing away a few annoying demons. God is interested in you and your heart. He is just a prayer away...

I have encountered bad spirits in my life the first was only a young boy over a number of years&it was demonic I'm positive &it wanted me but Jesus never saved me I saved me by not giving in to it or my fear it's fav trick to scare me was to make a preschool portrait photo of myself hanging up in the hall pull evil faces at&shake my bed then laugh but it couldn't opress &take from me the energy it needed to get me & one experience at a friend's house was be similar to this one the radio would come on full ball things would go missing n turn up &also the kitchen draws&cupboards would open up at night without a sound wen it was impossible to open them without making noise but it was not negative an old man had died in the house he was just a lost soul there are higher powers but the Bible has been rewritten to suit the church&people in charge more times then could count &parts of it not agreeable to them removed just like a lot of books scrolls written records of other cultures beliefs &history

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 07:52 AM
yes one of my experiences I was in my room at a old flat had not long moved into watching tv door shut laying on my bed&my little jug Shiloh only about 12 weeks old was in her bed on the floor wen she started to growl really low&had never heard U growl like that yet looked down n she was standing up looking at the door all the hairs on her neck&back raised up wen boom all the hairs on my arms done the same &it felt like the rooms how to explain atmosphere started to thicken up&feel negative but I could sense some1 or something on the other side of the door in the hall even seen the light under my door flitter like some1 walking past or standing there & I decided to just tell it as assertively as possible that I'm sorry but I live here now it's time to move on then said I truly am sorry but this isn't Ur home anymore time to move on &wen the feeling&air in the room just felt worse if anything I lost it&said come on come get me then i exist U don't bud time to move on &after a moment things were back to normal &my jug calmed down then which I said good girl Shiloh good girl got her on the bed with me lol n call me crazy but before the loungeroom had these big double curtains heavy red ones with white lace in front with window about 3.6m long which had panel either end but were painted&sum nights the curtain would come off the brackets&the light which was a cord one hung from the ceiling with a cover would be swinging wen no wind no way possibly could have

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 04:40 AM
I have not been lucky enough to see orbs just a big hooded figure at a mates house&used to see my sister's doppleganger run down the hallway just before she actually would which used to drive me crazy how did the orb heal U may I ask