Community > Posts By > Annabella

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 02:29 PM
I used to think tha age didn't matter, until I had a relationship with 5 year younger men than me.
We had lots of fun, and he used to bring freshness and that young vibe... however there was important things that come with age that young people is hard to understand.
Force them to try to understand, doesn't work either. So age is not just a number.
But it's also true that maturity comes with certain wisdom implicitly

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 02:22 PM
I could tell you many cliches quotes to say why you wont be alone..., but the truth is sometimes for any circumstance in life its difficult to find someone.
Maybe we are not looking in the right place, maybe our expectations are not realistic, maybe we feel atracted to someone who is not attracted to us, maybe there are many reasons out there.. with just one single fact: we feel forever alone

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:54 PM
Love should be the escence when having sex. Sex is a way to connect with another person, to share emotions, and by that share the body. A mental connection also happens and then we are bound more to our partners when sharing intimacy.
Nowadays sex has become more superficial and this opportunity to really connect has been reduced to frictional meaningless encounters...This at the end leave people less horny but emotionally empty.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:45 PM
Depends...
It's wrong to ask when:
1.you just match with someone in an app and immediately ask that question.
2. Just meet someone and had a few dates
3. Some one ask out of curiosity and it's none of their business.

It's ok to ask when:
1. You both decided to have an exclusive long term relationship
2. For health in case you or your partner need an std test.
3.if you are going to have unprotected sex (again, for health)

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 05:21 PM
I dont think open relationships really work.. if it does, then one or both parts are not really in love.

no photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:35 PM
People do not cheat by chance, cheat by choice. We cant avoid some one to like us, but its our choice to decide how we react to it.