David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 11:03 AM
still needs work, but it's close.

I hope you enjoyed seeing a bit of my creative process.

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 10:58 AM
Revised for Vibes.

"THE Pack"

Mother,
wolf does not ingnore her cubs cry with delight, but with teeth and claw does fight.

A macob display of horror.

Her.

Ravinous teeth do tear and devourer flesh, with bloody gore and bite.

She.

Provides sustenance.

She.

Feasts,

Allowing replacement of lactic nectar.

She.

Fierce beast, and tender protector,.

She.

Returns to silence her whimpering pups.

Her.

Unselfish act of beautiful submission.

Her.

Sacrifice that is the source of cubs fragile life

She.

Ever so dedicated to preserving their precious existence.

His ,

Wounds go intended, received from members or his own pack.

He.

Starving all alone.

They.

Hungry and in heat.

They.

desperate from famine and in heat.

He,

Fights.

Exhausted day, and inglorious night.

The politics of the pack fall on.

Him.

unremunerative, and forgotten.

Love is his payment, and his plight.

His.

Duty to protect his,

His.
Wife.

She.
Mother.

He.
Father.

Together
We...

Are Life.

David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 10:34 AM
for my dear friend Vibes

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 10:32 AM
rough

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 10:30 AM
Mother,
wolf does not ingnore her cubs cry with delight, but with teeth and claw does fight.

A macob display of horror.

Her.

Ravinous teeth do tear and devourer flesh, with bloody bite and gore.

She.

Provides sustenance

Allowing replacement of lactic nectar.

She.

Fierce beast and tender protector,.

She.

Returns to silence her whimpering pups.

Her.

Unselfish act of beautiful submission.

Her.

Sacrifice that is the source of cubs fragile life.

His ,

Wounds go intended received from members or his own pack.

Hungry and in heat.

desperate from famine and strife.

The politics of the pack fall on.Him.

It is his duty to protect his,

Wife.

Father.

David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 04:27 AM
God Is Love

David Michael 's photo
Sat 03/19/22 03:09 AM
"ANGER"

Anger, what is anger?

An emotion, a state of being.

A reaction Caused by provocation or some other undesired stimulation.

Anger is a reaction to a situation.

A supreme frustration caused by humiliation degradation, lack of consideration, or minimalisation for ones person,

or of one’s self.

Anger is ego

Anger is pride

Anger is fear

Anger is what’s inside

Anger is a mind in a cage.

Anger is flush with blood and full of rage

A person unjustly punished

A person wrongly accused

Anger is a muse, forcing us forward facing those who would abuse.

Anger the opposite of adulation

Anger is annihilation

Anger is temptation

A person antagonized

A person traumatized

A person who holds vengeance as the ultimate prize

Anger is intense

Anger is immense

Anger is what servers ties

Anger is strength as it invigorates

Anger is weakness as it disseminates

A person violated

A person isolated

A person motivated

Anger is focus or at times explosive

Anger is hopeless

Anger is simple and easy to attain

A person compromised

A person chastised

Anger is loneliness

Anger is pain

By David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Wed 03/16/22 10:22 PM
Damage, and broken trust.
The idea of a relationship once robust.

With the knowledge of your intent,
That relationship turns to dust.

I believed in you, and thought you had my best interest at heart.

Your betrayal runs deep
All the way from childhoods start.

You have belittled me, and torn me apart.
Left all alone with a broken heart.

Made to feel inferior, doubting my interior, all the while presenting yourself as my superior.

Motives always ulterior you played me for a fool and used me to substantiate your rule.

Sabotaging my every endeavor for your narcissistic pleasure.

I took your advice every time without exclusion
Because of this I've lived a life of confusion, lost in delusion.

Always judgmental your love seemingly merely ornamental.

The pain caused by your selfish control is exponential.

In your effort to dismantle my sense of self
You have cost me a wealth of confidence.

The consequence to my very soul is detrimental.

Further more its not coincidental, that I've been mistreated, misunderstood, and miserable in my relationships, ill-equipped and easily tricked.

The equation fits, time and time again insecure seeking to not just be dismissed.

To at least exist with some degree of acceptance or the possibility of acquiescence.

Only to find myself once again subservient subdued my concept of love misconstrued. From one controlling intralude to the next.

So it shouldn't leave you vexed that I will no longer suffer under this duress.

I can clearly see now how much you need me to be under you your thumb. Keeping me oblivious and dumb.

know that I will never be the sum of your whole.

Nor will I remain under the wrath of your control.

By David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Sun 03/13/22 07:04 PM
it's not fear

David Michael 's photo
Sun 03/13/22 07:01 PM
I seek the Queen Of Cups

David Michael 's photo
Sun 03/13/22 06:58 PM

If I had just one chance to do just one thing.

I'd make love to you like a Spartan King.

so good the doves would cry,
and the fish would sing.

The stars would all burst in the sky,
and down the heavens,
I would bring.

The angels would stand up and cheer,

Hell would shake
and the demons would
tremble in fear.

Having never witnessed a mortal man
with such exquisite precision

As my powerful thrust
and artistic mastery in my
tender Loving touch.

The devil smiled ear to ear

as he shed a tear.

and began to blush.

God himself would lean in near,
and whisper softly in your ear,

That man is in love with you my dear,

I've never seen such fire and passion
So blinding
yet

vividly clear.

you both have my permission
to stay right here,

and do just that one thing.

Until the end of time

And all of creation

disappears.

By
David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Tue 03/08/22 06:38 AM
A blissful list

Bliss bliss bliss

The soft sweet enchantment of my true love's delicate kiss.

Bliss bliss bliss

A golden delicious apple clenched tightly in my fist.

Bliss bliss bliss

My children's smiles and outreach arms, a fathers charming gift, nothing compares to welcome home Daddy you've been sorely missed.

Bliss bliss bliss

A mind at ease, home at last this close of day. my family all accounted for not one gone astray, all safe, protected and within reach. It's not easily conveyed using written word or the most elegant speech. How something so seemingly simple can bring a man so much peace.

Bliss bliss bliss

The spectacular vision of my precious child in warm and tender embrace, pressed ever so near to the soothing rhythm of his mother's heart in her chest. By ancient instinctual knowledge he is placed with precision and without the slightest bit of hesitation, or indecision. Mother's life giving nectar from full and supple breast. Knowing a comfort, satisfaction and patience that is only found by innocent babys staring up at thier mother's endearing faces.

Bliss bliss bliss

With selfish ego all but dismissed, material possessions now know as the past cause of suffering and ridiculous obsessions. Once clouded by alcoholisms destructive disease a relentless parisite that no amount can please.
By the grace of God I was freed. Finding serenity and release in his will, the finest architects indeed

Bliss bliss bliss

The incredible sensation of sharing esoteric information through the exquisite art of intimate conversation armed with compassion, mercy kindness, and a non judgmental preseption of each individuals unique and beautiful aspects of personhood causing confidence and stabilization that can only be gained by the affirmation, acceptance, and respect of a humble fellow being seeking nothing more as payment than the gratification felt by simply holding the hand of a fellow man or woman in need, or from the realization that at least a seed has been planted moving the world that much closer to harmony with the universe. And best of all increaseing the minds parameters granting an overall higher awareness of self and purpose which is needed to reach enlightenment

Bliss bliss bliss

Is the home I feel when I'm submerged deep in the ocean of you. Using all my powers to anticipate your needs and perfectly timing each movement and every thrust, each kiss, and each touch. Until I can't tell where I end and you begin. Nothing makes me feel closer to God than when I'm inside you. In those perfect moments I am pure, I am truly free, completely certain that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. my soul has one purpose to be completely devoted to you in every way. your pleasure is my purpose my reward is feeling the warmth of your wetness and pressure of you around me pulling me deeper and faster mad with burning passion bringing you to ecstasy

By David Michael Goad II

David Michael 's photo
Thu 02/03/22 07:52 PM
ALL the forums are rated PG13.

please contact me directly I have e reasonable request.

David Michael 's photo
Tue 02/01/22 02:59 AM
I wasn't even talking about people I was romantically interested in, some people just have like minds and you it would be nice to make friends that's all.

and I've never messaged them before so they didn't block me specifically, they just don't except messages from anyone.

I'm mostly here to make friends, and enjoy the forums

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 05:12 PM

All the darkness in the universe,
can not snuff out,
A single candles light!!

A warning to the wicked I will soon be upon you, with God's full might!!
I am rallying an army of the righteous against you, it's your end of days.We are no longer sleeping, you cowards,
Prepare for a fight!!! 

Michael

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 05:06 PM
as a teenager that was my main mission in life.. then you grow up and search for a true mate.. and love

best of luck,

God is love

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 04:22 PM
Evil people with wrenched black hearts delight like demons as they diligently plot wicked schemes under the cover of dark at home in places unclean deriving pleasure from causing innocence to feel pain.

For the righteous actions of pure hearts including family and friends that find forgiveness and provide never-ending fresh starts.

These creatures hold nothing but contempt using the kindness that was shown to them as a weapon to employ against them.

beleaving they are clever and somehow better. And in so deserving. they take advantage of those they see as weak, and gullible.they have no honor so the meek are an alluring pray after which to seek for these pathetic cheats.

evil men on constant watch for a display of love and care as it is viewed as vulnerable and frail, a soft point to exploit your pure tinder heart laid bare, so... they attack you there.

Violating purity and security causing immense and lifelong damage an irreversible uncertainty
that changes the essence of Innocence within them most certainly

Forever

never wanting to be used and tricked again they have lost all trust in men,

those who appear to be distressed, on drugs, dirty, or poorly dressed are shunned because we remember those wicked con men who only pretended to be under duress.

How easily they manipulated us turning our empathetic extending of aid into a way to get paid. Forcing forever out of fear, unfair Judgments to be made.

All who appear similar are not same, how many who are not guilty must serve the sentence for the crimes of that evil menace.
Forever rippling outward stealing the humanity from within us one by one until there is no more innocence or trust,
This is the murder of kindness no more selfless Acts of giving no more caring no more compassion.

Countries have been conquered in this fashion distrust and division have been military tactics planned out and implemented with precision causing families Brothers sisters, even mothers the best among us brain washed to turn their backs on each other.

So when there's no humanity left in us, no one cares and no one is there to defend us.
It's fair to say, that will be the end of us

Only the most wretched underhanded and dastardly of men through deception can use love as a weapon to break the heart, and feed off of someone who wanted to be thier friend leaving us feeling like fools and ashamed.

So all who are in need and seemingly desperate are held to blame.

By David Michael Goad II

Untitled

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 03:52 PM
**** this game, reverse the forums

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 03:23 PM
I prefer science fiction films but I don't mind some horror.
Science fiction/horror movies are fun.
I like monsters and aliens.
Not really into zombie movies but I do like a few.

It also matters what quality horror movies you can tolerate.
Like science fiction and action, horror movies can be pretty bad.
Not bad but good/funny, really bad.
I can't tolerate found footage/shaky cam films much at all.

If you are looking for quality well-made popular films:

The Alien series of films are pretty decent to watch.
Personally I like Alien and Aliens best. The last two have left me thinking the series is doomed.

I liked the first two predator films and the most recent The Predator hints at more being made with a new twist.

The films based on The Warrens; The Conjuring, Conjuring 2, Annabelle and the Annabelle prequel are watchable. Didn't really care for The Nun. The Haunted (1991) is dated but still pretty good.

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, Little Monsters, Train to Busan, the Zombieland movies are pretty good.

A few assorted titles for consideration:

The Relic, Virus (with Jamie Lee Curtis), the first Feast, Z (2019), Monster! (1999), In The Tall Grass, Saw series, Brightburn, The Dead Don't Die, Itsy Bitsy, Hellboy (2019), Artik, US (2019), The Curse of Llorona, Escape Room (2019), The Golem (2018), Overlord, American Guinea Pig 4: Sacrifice, Suspiria (2017), Leprechaun: Origins, The Mermaid: Lake of the Dead, I Still See You, The Amityville Murders (2018), Patient Zero, Lake Placid 5: Legacy, The Devil's Rock (2011), Tau, Gehenna: Where Death Lives, A Quiet Place, The Nanny (2017), Primal Rage (2018), Bubba The Redneck Werewolf, Winchester, Insidious film series, Brawl in Cell Block 99, 30 Days of Night, Still Born, House of Wax, Howl, Kill Command (2016), Cold Skin, The Drownsman, Final Destination movie series, The Puppet Masters, Neverknock (2017), Flatliners (2017), IT (2017), Happy Death Day, Gravy, The Babysitter (2017), Wish Upon, Demons (Demoni), Death Note remake, Life (2017), The Bye Bye Man, Split (2016), Pulse trilogy, Moontrap, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, Spectral, Disturbia, Ouija: Origin of Evil, What Ever Happened To Baby Jane, Thale, Fear Inc, Donner Pass, Baby Monitor: Sound of Fear, The Good Neighbor, Burning Bright, Rampage trilogy, In The Mouth of Madness, Urban Legends, The Cell, Ripper (AJ Cook), Downrange, Cold Prey trilogy, Zodiac, The Eye, Triangle (2009), The Box (2009), Offspring (2009), The Woman, Bereavement, Death Ship, Charlie's Farm, Urge, The Thing films, Jeepers Creepers trilogy, Event Horizon, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Cell Count, Guinea Pig, Flowers, Before I Wake, Mirrors, Scar (2007), Don't Look in the Basement, Last House on the Left, The Lost Tribe, House of Darkness, Audition, Man VS (2016), Canibal Ferox, Dard Divorce, Let Us Prey (2014), Altered, Splinter, Southbound, Everly, Demonic, Sorority Row, Cursed, P2, The Toybox, Primal Force (1999), Crimson Peak, Vacancy, No Escape, Blood Punch, The Hallow, Bone Tomahawk, Re-Kill, The Diabolical, Knock Knock, Fire City End Days, The Vatican Tapes, I Spit on Your Grave, Christmas Horror Story, Unhinged, The Messengers, Some Kind of Hate, Hellions, Last Shift, Cooties, Varsity Blood, Exeter, Pod, Eden Lake, Contracted Phase 2, Bloodsucking Bastards (2015), Jacob's Ladder, Harbinger Down, Still Waters, The Island of Dr Moreau, Blade trilogy, Star Leaf, Shrooms, Indigenous, The Lazarus Effect, Skin Trade, Sometimes They Come Back, The Burning Bed (1984), Roommate Wanted, Ex Machina, Unnameable 1 & 2, Black Sheep, Burrowers, Leviathan, Nymph – Killer Mermaid, Dark Night of The Scarecrow, Cabin In The Woods, Scourge, The Pyramid, The Stuff, Under The Bed, Darkest Hour, Dagon, The Fly, Mimic, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Troll Hunter, The Fourth Kind, Soylent Green, Debug, Chronicle, Cargo, Apollo 18, The Terror Within, Species, Screamers, Hollowman, Decoys, Cube trilogy, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Undead, Pontypool, Blood Snow, [REC], Quarantine, 28 Days Later, Skinwalkers, Silver Bullet, Dog Soldiers, Animal, Bad Moon, Ginger Snaps, An American Werewolf In London, An American Werewolf In Paris, Underworld series, Subspecies, From Dusk Till Dawn, Fright Night, Prince Of Darkness, The Shining, Misery, Salem's Lot, Turistas, Toolbox Murders, The Unborn, The People Under The Stairs, The Nurse (1997), The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, The Children, Stay Alive, Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, Slow Torture Puke Chamber, Silent Night Bloody Night, Serpent & The Rainbow, Ravenous, Prowl, Orphan, Mother of Tears – The 3rd Mother, Miss Meadows, Midnight Meat Train, Husk, Legion, Fragile, Delicatessen, Bird With The Crystal Plumage, Argento's Opera, And Soon The Darkness, Angel Heart, Wrong Turn series, Wolf Creek, Trilogy of Terror, The Collector set, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Psycho, Prom Night, Phantasm, Pet Semetary, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Joyride, The Hills Have Eyes, Hannibal Lector films, Descent, Death Factory 2 – Bloodletting, Child's Play, Carrie,
Cabin Fever, Trailer Park Of Terror, The Others, The Haunting of Cellblock 11, Outpost 11, Kingdom Come, Hong Kong Ghost Stories, 1408, Thir13en Ghosts, Woman In Black, House On Haunted Hill, Oculus, Drag Me To Hell, Clown, Hellraiser, Evil Dead, Roar, Willard, In The Shadow of Kilimanjaro, Ghost & the Darkness, Dark Nature, The Birds, The Beast, Jaws, Underwater, Komodo, The Thaw, Prophecy, Backcountry, Ghosts Of Mars, Signs, Godzilla King of the Monsters (2019)

a man to admire, I have never seen anyone make such efforts to share, what are all great films, literally every one is a film with something special and unique to offer.

please listen and respect this list, you will be a horror film connoisseur when you are done.

Bravo sir

David Michael 's photo
Fri 01/28/22 02:52 PM
So you can post something someone already said or do you just want everyone else hear you speak without your understanding of the rest of the conversation?

no sir, I must move all the way to the back to see what's new, seems to me what's new should be in the front.
that's all

Previous 1 3