Community > Posts By > seikosavant

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:49 AM

Be direct. Let her know you're focused on her. Girls love that. Let her party, do what she's doing, watch her having a good time, but keep YOUR focus. Girls like to feel you're looking out for them, but the key word is FOCUS.

tell me more this is sounding good

The girls I've successfully garnered an interest from, I was light, not overbearing or too serious, I set myself apart from the rest of the crowd, and by the end of the night, I let her know, again, that is was she I was interested in. Using humor can be great too, but don't overdo it on the talking.. allow the subtler communication and humor take the interaction.. It almost happens on its own.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:24 AM
Younger days are not all lost:wink: can be found.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:22 AM
That is romantic:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:21 AM
Be direct. Let her know you're focused on her. Girls love that. Let her party, do what she's doing, watch her having a good time, but keep YOUR focus. Girls like to feel you're looking out for them, but the key word is FOCUS.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:58 AM
Thank you SK. I have one thats driving me now. mmm, mmm... the things I could sayglasses

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 08:25 AM
When I see your hair,
I want to kiss your opened lips
When I see your neck,
I want to suckle your breasts
and after I find some reason to pull away,
(You are so sweet there)
I want to get right to your scent
Lick your walls, kiss your wetness
that permeates all of my days.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:39 PM

I think the problem here is that you are judgmental. Women are people too, you know, they are going to make their own decisions, good, bad and indifferent, and they aren't thinking of whether you or anyone else is happy with their choices. We live for ourselves, because only if we are happy with ourselves can we be happy with someone else.

You, of course, can make your own choices as well. But to make such a blanket judgment on all women is sexist, paternalistic and just plain rude. It's really not going to get you too far on a site such as this.

Again, just some observations based on a few, which was the first line of my post, and please, it's not about my happiness.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:37 PM

I could make a very long list grouping all men together regarding subjects from bowel issues to wondering eyes! We are not the same anymore than you guys are the same. Consider we wear make-up, sexy clothes and smell good to attract you!!! (I refuse to quit bathing!!!) Sex is a personal choice and I agree if you can not handle it do not do it. We are old enough to know sex does not mean forever so you should not get your feelings hurt if it is a bang and run, hence do not put yourself in that position. Once again we should already have learned that one!

I think you were just trying to ruffle some feathers!! Job well done! bigsmile

Declare your post on men! I never mentioned hygiene however, and no, not really trying to ruffle.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:27 PM

Hmm, remarkably strange advice. Thanks, but I'll have to pass

This is literally outside the box advice.

Problem is, I don't really recall anyone asking for advice on how to be a woman, especially from a man. As with any woman with 1/2 a brain, I live my life the way I choose, not the way someone else thinks I should. Something for you to contemplate, hmmm?

Just a post with a few thoughts and observations. It'd be nice if women were happy.

I'm sure they are happy
with advise like yours i can see why you think they aren't

Well, dude, some are and some aren't. I think the point here is with WHAT are they happy.

I would think they are happy with themselves
and if they aren't happy with you then ..........
JMHO

I'm not going to try and empathize with you here on your need to make a personal attack, however, I will say there's a such thing as low aspiration. I can't be held accountable for ALL the girls and I can't date all of them either.

it wasnt a personal attack just an I dont know what to tell you guess i should have typed it out
no you cant be held accountable for any woman
but why make a pst with such a generalization that all women are like that?

Slap my hand for making comment (generalization). You or I could post on all the things we see girls doing right for themselves. This was one point of view.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:23 PM

Geeeeee I wonder why someone with your awesome insite and persecption is single!!! I have already tossed all my make-up and dress-up clothes, dug out the chasity belt and flushed every illegal substance in the house. Am I perfect now?????? bigsmile

Am I sensing hostility.. perfect may be a question for you to answer:wink:

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:19 PM

Problem is, I don't really recall anyone asking for advice on how to be a woman, especially from a man. As with any woman with 1/2 a brain, I live my life the way I choose, not the way someone else thinks I should. Something for you to contemplate, hmmm?

Just a post with a few thoughts and observations. It'd be nice if women were happy.

I'm sure they are happy

Well, dude, some are and some aren't. I think the point here is with WHAT are they happy.

I would think they are happy with themselves
and if they aren't happy with you then ..........
JMHO

I'm not going to try and empathize with you here on your need to make a personal attack, however, I will say there's a such thing as low aspiration. I can't be held accountable for ALL the girls and I can't date all of them either.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:06 PM

I'm sure they are happy

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:03 PM
That would be strange for a dating adult woman to have a young looking or very good looking father.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:52 PM

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:50 PM

Am I or am I not surprised there are or aren't any male members interested to post on the topic.
too much estrogen in here for me,i have to run out for a sec to go meet up with some females on the cornerbigsmile

Well, man, it is Thanksgiving, what better way than to spend it with the ones you Love.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:39 PM

please pass the toilet paper!drinker

I can assure you, I never run out.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:37 PM

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:36 PM

bigsmile

For the female mind is delicate, fertile ground, liberation within constraint may be one sanction.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:32 PM
Am I or am I not surprised there are or aren't any male members interested to post on the topic.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:00 PM

Seik, thank you but really you don't know women that well.. Some of the advice may be good but for the most part it's incorrect... Perhaps if you're speaking to young women who haven't lived or experienced life yet..

The makeup part was SO OFF!!!

Girls are afraid to live without their make-up. the process is painstaking for a lot of you and for what result/expense? a face that needs to be washed and more trips to visit other girls to tell you how to look beautiful.

Not everyone is pretty or beautiful, but make-up in general does not hide or disguise, only exemplifies.