Community > Posts By > Sheeii

Sheeii's photo
Sat 10/12/13 12:07 PM
Its just to being honest,mature,being faithful en express the true feeling,,en to you white ladies give us a chance most of us extremly genuine,,,.

Sheeii's photo
Thu 10/10/13 10:15 AM
In my opinion when a woman is climbing up the ladder of success she will go it alone,,but when a man is,the bigger chance is he wont leave the woman behind,,.

Sheeii's photo
Thu 10/10/13 09:54 AM
But love is blind,,,,,,,,

Sheeii's photo
Thu 10/10/13 09:45 AM
Also the smartypanty if at all iwil end up there en a cleaveg works wonders,,,,!

Sheeii's photo
Thu 10/10/13 09:26 AM
Some people av got big smile so in th photo they seem crying,,i just put a stoneface,,but my heart is soft,,,

Sheeii's photo
Wed 10/09/13 08:01 AM
Inmy opinion distance should not be an obstacle between two hearts,rather a way to show how strong true love can really be,,coz if i may ask what are we all doing on this site while we have workmates,neighbours en friends around us,so if you are here then you are on along distance search,,.

Sheeii's photo
Wed 08/07/13 10:58 AM
Then how did evrything came to be,why havent the scientists created,why havent they stoped death,,concerning gay av never seen two male animals having sex,or two females do it,do you mean animals are more inteligent than humans,,