Community > Posts By > MauraLeonarda

no photo
Sat 12/20/14 10:19 PM
Is that a real Term of Service or a scam message?
Where is the accept bottom?
Anyway, congratulations for your initiative as almost 100% of the men here are scammers.

no photo
Fri 06/06/14 08:45 AM
If you were the other side, a woman, I presume you are looking for, and get to read your profile, would you answer?

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:42 AM
I don't have an international credit card. Even Pay Pal asks for one.

I need a local bank billing barcode or any other way to pay the Mingle Plus locally.

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 01:49 AM
I would never do what you are asking for, ever, and I am not a scammer.

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 01:46 AM
Just be very, very carefull and diplomatic before descarting a non picture profile. I was almost discarting the best friend I met here. I've learned there are few suitable reasons not to put a picture.

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 04:15 AM
Masculine oppinion, which is the best feminine perfume?

Always the same, all occasions?

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 03:51 AM
For me, a manly perfume is just irresistible, with devastating effects, it doesn't matter the man's appearance and personality. It seems the scent is talking to me and saying that one is the one.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:55 AM
I've deleted a single message from an old friend and all the messages we changed were deleted together. I don't agree with this. I didn't know this was going to happen, otherwise I would have copied the messages I want to have in my files. Moreover, all the messages Mingle deleted were not shown in the message I've really deleted.
How can I retrieve the messages?

no photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:58 PM
From my first love (at 15 years old), MAURO, and from my first boyfriend (at 17) LEONARDO.

I've started dating Leonardo to make Mauro jealous and decided to declare himself to me.

Bad plan!

All I've earned was Mauro leaving forever and an alcoholic Leonardo making my life hell.

no photo
Sat 03/22/14 11:41 PM
Edited by MauraLeonarda on Sat 03/22/14 11:41 PM
To wake up at the side of a hot, loyal, sweet, gorgeous husband and have a perfect marital life for just one day.

no photo
Wed 03/19/14 03:36 AM
Edited by MauraLeonarda on Wed 03/19/14 03:39 AM
No, no baby, please, don��t send me your recent picture. The one taken by your cell phone or web cam. The one without the precious care of a professional.

No, baby, please, let me have just the picture you chose to put in your profile, the one you have decided you are in your best. You ha��ve always been in your best here with me, baby, got in your privacy and intimacy, hidden by the distance and the anonymity.

No, just don��t spoil everything, don��t make me face the reality. I have plenty of it through the long day��s hours when I am without you.

No, just let me fantasy and dream with our perfect relationship and romance, passion and love.

You know, baby, sometimes I wonder how blind people fall in love. The lover��s voice shall be important but most important shall be the lover��s personality. I want to fall in love with you like if we were blind.

Our future is so enigmatical, we don��t know when, and even if, we are going to meet, so, baby, please, don��t send me your recent picture, nor show me your picky mood parts. Let me live this wonderful, unrealistic cyber present life.

no photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:05 AM
I don't want them to be deleted. If I upgrade my account, will they be saved?

How can I copy them to my computer without having to open each one?

What is the limit of saved messages pages before deleting?

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:58 PM
I would go back to my childhood and would talk, listen, kiss and hug much more my 4 grandparents :heart: .