Community > Posts By > SergueiSS

SergueiSS's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:25 AM
umm ok........

SergueiSS's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:06 AM
I'm 22 years old, live at Camp Pendleton, anyone interested in dating me thats within 150 miles of me?

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:26 PM
Sup everyone, I havn't really ever went out on dates since my world was turned upside down by moving here when I was 8. Anyways I'm a Marine stationed in Camp Pendleton and bored to death about going out anywhere alone since all my friends on base seem to be married or just feel like smashing their heads on the wall all day or just like to do stupid stuff. Anyways are there any girls around my age that want to go out with me? I live in Camp Pendleton and go to my house in LA on most weekends when I feel like it.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:18 PM
Firefox first, then safari. For some odd reason new viruses/trojans/spyware crap that can shutdown acces to web to or be able to download stuff to remove those things affects IE and now firefox, but safari still isn't affected. So I got safari on my list of favorite browsers now, but it is mostly used as "Break glass incase of emergency" I wrorte this while drinking. drinks

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:06 PM

So...Ive only been on this site for a few days...and Im a little confused about this room... like...am I supposed to just say... STILL SINGLE.. I think like 99 percent of the people on here are single?? maybe im confused...? :laughing:

I'd have to agree with that, if we all single whats the point of posting it? I guess its out of boredom.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:58 PM
Sup everyone, I'm new too.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:45 PM
If its men, they gotta be like twice my age in order for me to get along with em, if they are my age its like a fight to the death over issues. I get along fine with girls though.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:19 PM
Tough to answer, kept asking that one for a long ass time. Always thought it was cuz I moved to this country. I had so many friends in Russia and future girlfriends and possible relationships. When I came here seemed like everyone hated me and no girl wanted to date me. Or maybe its cuz Im on the computer after work playing video games.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:15 PM
Edited by SergueiSS on Sat 09/13/08 08:15 PM

I have done it on the beach... It's not as exciting as it sounds. Trust me... sand is not your friend.

Heard that one a billion times when I was in Pensacola.

SergueiSS's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:11 PM
I have a ton of GYMs where I live and its all free. Still don't feel like going.