Community > Posts By > Lynn

Lynn's photo
Mon 06/05/23 01:35 AM
hey guys i would love to know if their is anyone who has had a successful story in meeting someone on this app. because honestly i haven't had anyone consistent on communication even when they Match with me first.

Lynn's photo
Wed 05/31/23 10:11 PM
am from Uganda but i have been working in Dubai for the last 12 years though i left mid last year and came back home to Uganda permanently. i was vaccinated in Dubai, It was a must for everyone who still needed their job.

actually if you didn't want to be vaccinated thy required a covid 19 test every after one weeks which was costly and as we all know that test isn't easy to get. having something into your nose.

back home in Uganda most people refused the vaccine including my whole family. and everyone seems okey and most time am the one always with the flu:joy::joy::joy:

Lynn's photo
Tue 05/30/23 02:08 AM
back on topic:grin:
Hi Lyn :wave: Mate selection comes down to preferences and attraction . It is up to each person to decide what they value and place the most importance on when it comes to dating and sexual intimacy . Vaccination status is low on my list of preferences , however I would be curious as to their rationale in making their choice . Someone who believes in or promotes conspiracies is unlikely to be someone I would be attracted to :wink:

true. honestly its a put off. once i see that i automatically sense narcissistic behavior

Lynn's photo
Mon 05/29/23 05:37 AM
i have seen may profiles of people saying they don't want to meet someone who has been vaccinated or meet someone who has had sexual intercourse with a vaccinated person :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lynn's photo
Thu 05/25/23 12:11 PM
i see many men here saying they are looking for a dominant woman or want to be someones slave. and i have tried asking what they mean still don't understand it lol.

Lynn's photo
Sun 05/21/23 11:35 PM
WhatsApp is not a red flag at all. Might be in the US, but the rest of the world uses it all the time.
No one here texts anymore, went obsolete years ago when WhatsApp entered the scene.
Everyone uses it to talk to friends and family, even organisations, therapists etc. use it.
Fact this isn't the case in the US doesn't make it a red flag.

WhatsApp is the number one social-messaging app in the world!! Hardly call that a red flag.
It's the most popular and most-used by 2 billion people across the globe.
Fact you Americans don't use it doesn't change that. Just means you are behind with not joining the rest of the world, for whatever reason.

To the rest of the world it's a red flag to NOT have WhatsApp. If someone wants to text cos they don't have WhatsApp alarm bells go off!
And it's so weird -and impractical- that it's a deal-breaker. Don't want someone who doesn't get with the times. Plus, WhatsApp is cheaper. Everyone has quite a lot of internet data per month, if not unlimited, whereas there is a limited nr of texts per month. Utterly old-fashioned and expensive.
Hell, my 80 yr old mother and 83 yr old stepmother use WhatsApp, as do many pensioners.
Been like that for about a decade now!!

your totally right and thanks for explaining it. i get shocked when i read about people not having watsapp etc.i didn't know its like that in the US.

Lynn's photo
Sun 05/21/23 11:33 PM
The truth, in a nutshell. WhatsApp is another flag. It may be useful, but the unsavory types have abused it to flag status.

some people expect you to share your watsapp after just a few helloz. watsapp is personal, am not about to share it with someone i don't know yet :grinning:

Lynn's photo
Sat 05/20/23 06:37 AM
Then that WOULD be strange.

i find it so strange too. and then sometimes a man will be active chatting on this site and when time comes to exchange for example watsapp number the conversation just dies:joy::joy::joy:

Lynn's photo
Sat 05/20/23 06:34 AM
They could be busy and men in general are not real talkers.

We are more action then talk.

i believe if your busy then best to put a hold on these dating app. because the only way to know someone here is through consistency chatting.

Lynn's photo
Sat 05/20/23 06:32 AM
Continuous short replies could mean they're just not interested, and you can move on.

sometimes its these men who start a conversation

Lynn's photo
Sat 05/20/23 05:55 AM
why cant people hold conversations here. you claim to be single and searching for your soulmate, but when someone messages you all you reply is Hi, good,thanks,ok.....and then go ahead to write things like Hru, k, gd etc:joy::joy::joy::joy:

you get a message someone asking " How are you " and all you reply is am ok. where does the conversation go from there?

anyone experiencing this kind or thing or its just me.