Community > Posts By > WildThing75

WildThing75's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:43 PM
When did this issue become about a woman's body and not about the life of an unborn child?

WildThing75's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:27 PM
Ok, is that a purse on your shoulder???

laugh

WildThing75's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:20 PM

I have a buffet table (i'm ashamed i know what it's called) with 2 metal elephants holding it up. I even have elephant curtain holders. Help me.

You mean elephant window treatment holders right? laugh

WildThing75's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:11 PM
a lifetime supply of Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:31 PM
Edited by WildThing75 on Sun 08/31/08 06:32 PM

it's def. not cool! I went to jail all weekend. I just told them to take me. I'm just so stressed about this. It could be life changing for me!

I hope it is life changing for you.
You've been given a second chance; you have not killed or maimed anyone with your actions.
Hopefully this is something that makes you look very hard at yourself and your actions before it's too late.
Be thankful it was only a weekend in jail and not a lifetime for killing an innocent bystander.
You have a lot to think about and some choices to make, I hope you make the right ones. flowerforyou

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:03 PM
I don't think there is an appropriate time; every situation is different. When you feel it in your heart and soul then say it. You know when you feel it and when it is right.
Just never use those words lightly.

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:49 PM
Billy Joel - My Life

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:40 PM
I suppose there is something to be said for honesty. At least it won't be a surprise a few weeks down the road what interests them!

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:36 PM
How would you want your daughter or little sister approached? If you keep that in mind it might be a good guideline!

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:31 PM

A cheesy line never works, it might get a laugh, but if you are serious then put some effort into it.

Ok...but you know...i cant how many times ive read on here that the girl wants a guy with a since of humor.

So in retrospect...if thats what she really wants, then wouldnt a cheesy pick up line, that makes her laugh, be a great way to break the ice?

I won't try to speak for any other woman, but yes, a sense of humor is a must! There is a line between a sense of humor and crudeness though. If a cheesy line is only meant to break the ice and get a laugh then give it a try. If you make me laugh you at least have my attention. Just remember the crudeness factor. flowerforyou

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:27 PM
Does he just want to spend his birthday home with his family? Then make a special night; make his favorite meal or dessert and let him choose how he wants to spend the evening. His favorite movie or board game can be enjoyed by everyone for some quiet time at home and a perfect birthday.

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:23 PM
I am perplexed why there aren't more responses here yet; is it because 'they' all think they are doing it the right way? laugh

How not to try to pick someone up:
Not by googling them head to toe
Not by doing anything you wouldn't want said or done to your own daughter

A cheesy line never works, it might get a laugh, but if you are serious then put some effort into it.
A nice smile gets my attention, along with some sincerity. happy

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:28 PM
Do not meet for coffee or dinner.
Get out and do something fun, go to the track, the beach, the arcade, golfing, race cars, hiking, kayaking anything but sitting in an uncomfortable place staring at each other across a table. What if one of you isn't at ease and the conversation becomes stilted?
If the chemistry is there it will work no matter where you are or what you may be doing; but if you are staring at each other across a table it is not nearly as relaxing and natural.

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:23 PM
I am beginning to think so

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:10 PM
Yesterday - The Beetles

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:01 PM
Lovers walking hand in hand; especially ones my grandparents age

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:55 PM
Hump and dump? We are all human, we all desire to love and be loved, no matter how disillusioned we can get from time to time.
Our feelings are what sets up apart from most of the animal kingdom...well, that and our thumbs.

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:51 PM
Kids laughing and playing

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:41 PM
Online Dating Magazine estimates that more than 20 million people visit at least one online dating service a month.
- Online Dating Magazine estimates that there are more than 120,000 marriages a year that occur as a result of online dating.

There's a magazine?
This says nothing about people meeting their 'other half'; but still interesting.

WildThing75's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:07 PM

Truth be told; he is a die hard Neil Diamond fan - yes, sequins and all. happy

F*ck does he have a brother that is also a Neil Diamond fan? Neil is the MAN.

Actually he has a twin; who also loves Neil, you should hear them belt the songs out together after a few!

Previous 1 3