Community > Posts By > jetty7000

jetty7000's photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:19 PM
Welcome Newbie'swaving Have funsmile2

jetty7000's photo
Mon 07/01/13 12:56 AM

Started talking to him six years ago, fell for him rather quickly. Met in person and fell in love... after five years of long distance loving, I kidnapped him and he is tied up to my bedposts every night!!! devil :banana:

:laughing: Awwwww that is sooo sweetrofl rofl

jetty7000's photo
Mon 07/01/13 12:41 AM

Read this thread earlier, I had to study on it. I had to see the tv show, Catfish, to gain prospective on it. Now I feel like I can comment on it.

Maybe I'm not that gullable, or that I think that long distance won't work. Come on now, it costs big to travel. I've met a few ladies that were an hour from my home. Unless they were really something special, I'd just tell them that the distance was just too much. But then, I made it a point to go to a place that was close to them first, to know what I could be in for.

I've been approached by a few scammers, and I smoked them out by looking objectively at their profile, and re-visiting their profile several times over a couple days. Several of them change it pretty regularly. Hello! Red flag!

I wouldn't send a buck to anyone online. My name is not Chase Manhatten, and I better know you for at least ten years before I'd loan you any money. If I do, then be prepaired to be bugged about paying me back promptly, because I will ask you for it within the first two minutes of a conversation, every time I see you. I don't, and won't borrow money from a friend, unless it's ten bucks for gas money. ( That's what credit cards are for.)

Realisticly, I can't get all emotionally involved with a lady online. Words and feelings can be conveyed, but unless I see the mouth and the face that they came out of, in person, then I'll keep myself in check.

I got involved once with a lady who was living with another guy. The look I got when I knocked on her door was priceless, and unexpected. And judging by the yelling and screaming I heard just after I saw the door close, was enough to tell me that I wouldn't ever see or hear from her again.

Do yourself a favor. Go in to relationship with your eyes open. Be ready to do some digging. Be brutally honest with, more yourself than the other person. You'll save yourself and the person you've met a whole lot of grief and aggravation.

I watch Catfish all the time,to me its really hilarious. I have come across a couple of Fakes from other sites and I always do my research . Most of the guys always claim to be soldiers. I tell them upfront that they r fakes n they stop bothering me. scared

jetty7000's photo
Sun 06/30/13 11:33 PM

Welcome and good luck

Honestly... I'll agree with this..because I would struggle to read it right nowflowers

Me toowhat slaphead But Welcome Sir

jetty7000's photo
Sun 06/30/13 02:31 AM
I feel groggydrinks ill oops

jetty7000's photo
Sun 06/30/13 01:51 AM
Hello, ppl. Whats Up!!!!!!smile2 Just wanted to Holla at everyone.waving