Community > Posts By > quiet_2008

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:16 PM

And, everytime I type it on the pc...it comes out like that. Highlighted with a flag next to it.

woohooo

let the prank calls from hell begin

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:11 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Tue 06/30/09 04:12 PM

....well,...nobody would read ya'! :tongue:

haha iffen ah rote lak ah tawk yaw wooden unnerstayun me

good thang tappin doan got uh acceyunt

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:07 PM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Tue 06/30/09 04:07 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=gZpKSrnPF83JtgfujNWMCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=reverse+phone+lookup&spell=1

wow 25 million hits

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:05 PM
sounds like a Boys from Brazil thing

you sure they weren't all little hitler clones?

oh

and shut up Dan

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:59 AM
when doctors share information the patient has to sign a release authorizing it

they can't even disclose information to your insurance without a release signed by the patient

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:56 AM
Look at San Antonio and you're seeing the future of America.

Seventh largest city in America. Urban and prosperous and 70% hispanic

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:51 AM
I wish I was 20 again

I miss that feeling of knowing everything

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:48 AM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Tue 06/30/09 07:48 AM
birds fly, fish swim and dogs bark

I like the sound of it myself so it doesnt bug me

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:39 AM
Free Wales!!

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:33 AM
wow

.35 is alcohol poisoning usually requiring hospitalization

the most I ever blew was a .27 and I was puking and falling down

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:51 AM
Because you retain alot of information and manage to read fast at the same time you acquire much information. This indicates you have a very high IQ level.

not really yanno. IQ is a measure of how well the brain functions and conceptually gets from A to B to C

whereas I just have a good memory and remember everything I read

when it comes to brain function I'm just another dumbazz redneck

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:47 AM
is there really a cat in that box?

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:44 AM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Tue 06/30/09 06:45 AM

I read 4 or 5 books a week

I read really fast and thats kind of a drag. Right about the time I get into the flow of reading and it gets interesting I finish the book and have to start another

right now I'm reading "Moonwar" by Ben Bova, and "Collapse, How Societies Fall or Succeed" by Jared Diamond, and the "Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler

I always read two or three books at a time

You must admit that the common man or woman doesn't read 4 or 5 books a week! It is rare so enjoy that gift you have! Because you retain alot of information and manage to read fast at the same time you acquire much information. This indicates you have a very high IQ level. I think after reading for many years one can actually read faster without knowing it. What you do is something not many people can do.

I read at a moderate rate and only retain information if it truly interests me and of course if the information is used in the end.

I read a book a week, sometimes (rarely) two if I do less writing. I am more of a pleasure reader, so I sometimes just read a chapter then put the book down and reflect on it before going to the next chapter.

Everyone is different of course for we all have different interest on subjects also.

Please when you have the time then post more threads and share what you have learned. Break down the knowledge from the books you have read and put in simple words (for me at least)to learn from when you have chance.drinker

Of course only if you feel like it and want to share what you have learned. drinker

sure, it does give me a lot of background to speak extemporaneously on a lot of stuff. I kick azz on Jeapordy haha. but then my opinions are just like anybody elses, sometimes right on and sometimes full of sh*t

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:42 AM
Edited by quiet_2008 on Tue 06/30/09 06:42 AM

I read really fast and thats kind of a drag. Right about the time I get into the flow of reading and it gets interesting I finish the book and have to start another

right now I'm reading "Moonwar" by Ben Bova, and "Collapse, How Societies Fall or Succeed" by Jared Diamond, and the "Big Sleep" by Raymond Chandler

It would be interesting to compare "Collaspe, How Societies Fail or Succeed" to what is going on here and in the world right now.

yah, that is kind of in the back of my mind while I'm reading it. I havent gotten far enough to draw conclusions yet. mostly cause I got caught up i n the Raymond Chandler novel. Phillip Marlowe kicks azz haha. Every time he has dialogue I hear Bogies voice haha

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:39 AM
Kansas was originally a "christian rock" band. when they disapeared from the music scene for how many years they were doing really well on the christian charts

I think they did best when they stuck to that without trying to do the pop/rock thing

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:35 AM
it's not my fault. It's the governments fault

and its the governments job to take care of me and fix my problems

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:32 AM
I thought we were done with all this

the kids will grow up just like any other celebrity kids. pampered and catered to, hopefully just not as sad and lost as Priscilla or McCauley Caulkin

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:29 AM

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:23 AM

mingling on a computer sounds so funny. is that what its called.lol but its true i have more time on a computer than i do anything else. i take it with me when i traval. doing this site thingy was an idea from a friend tha sympathises with my situation

you will have big fun...as you can see we do not take things too seriously...but let one of us really need something...these people will be here for you...they are a great bunch

I really need some breakfast

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:19 AM
its not all physical

some people get more beautiful with every word they say

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25