Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:59 PM
5X10 (Mary) we miss having you as a secret pal too. Hope you can join us again soon. It is so much fun to send a little love to brighten someones day.

Lilbug and TJM you should have gotten your packages already. Just wondering if they had arrived yet?

Tomorrow going to get up early and mow the grass and maybe go through the shed and clean some stuff out before it gets to cluttered up in there. I am an organization nut.

My sister just left with an arm load of stuff.flowerforyou She always wants my stuff on my walls. Says it looks like Cracker Barrel in here. LOL My favorite restaurant. It just looks like fall in my house all year long with the colors and decoration schemes going on in different rooms.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:14 PM
the cake

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone! It turned out to be a nice day. The sun is shining and it has gotten humid. Got to get these bones moving. Have fun this evening.:wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:55 AM
I am eating a bowl of Apple Jacks right now. No total for me! YUCK

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:49 AM
Where's my Grammy???? I want my Grammy!!! Hope you feel better soon.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:47 AM
Just got back from the dentist so I am wearing my ACDC shirt, shorts, and my adidas new tennis shoes. Man these shoes feel great!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:40 AM
Good morning everyone. Back from the dentist and $240 dollars poorer. Oh well, anything to make the jaw pain go away. Only sad thing is that it will take two weeks to have it made and mailed back to my dentist. Man I am tired! Couldn't sleep last night for anything. It is ugly outside and chilly. Thinking of taking a walk, (the rain has stopped for now), go tanning, and then cleaning the house up a bit. Doesn't that sound delightful?? I know a day in the life of Sherry! Everyone have a great day and make the most of it.

Grammy feel better soon!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:48 PM
Good evening everyone. Going to the dentist in the morning and dragging my oldest daughter with me to hold my hand. Hope they knock me out! LOL TMJ is what they think is wrong so they are fitting me for a mouth guard. Wish me luck. Talk to you all tomorrow sometime. Have a wonderful Thursday.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:03 AM
Cool Ruby...I'll see what she is getting rid of and send it to you...I just got back from my jog with my daughter and getting ready to do a Tae Bo workout. I have found a house that I am in love with so I am going to see if I can get the financing to purchace it. Only thing is it doesn't have a garage but it does have a shed. 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. Seperate entrance from would be my bedroom and a patio off of the mater bedroom. Man I want this house. It has a huge and I mean huge front porch which I am in love with. Close to work and school. $70,000. Guess I will not hold my breath but nothing ventured nothing gained.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:55 AM
Happy Tuesday everyone. Getting ready to go far a run with my daughter. Just cleaned the house and my honey has the day off so he is coming over later. Have a great day. It is beautiful outside here in Indiana. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:58 PM
Ruby I saw that you liked purses. What kind of purses do you like? Large, small, medium, color? My daughter is a purse fanatic and is getting rid of a few if you want them I would be more than happy to send them to you. Let me know what kind you like.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:21 PM
Yum taffy is delicious! I think putting some of our favorite candy on our profile would help with some of the smaller gifts. As for me I love Payday candy bars, Snickers, Twizzlers, Tootsie Pops, and Pixie Stixs. Just to name a few.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:09 PM
January 11thflowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:07 PM
Hello everyone. Went shopping today with my daughters. Target was having some great sales. I bought two beautiful dress for when I go back to work in August. Got everything bought that was on my to get list. They had laundry detergent on sale and I stocked up on that as well. I mailed out two boxes today. Have fun for the rest of the evening.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:06 PM
Lilbug how many do we have for August so far?

Well it is 12:03 a.m. here so I am the first to wish everyone a Happy Monday. Hugs and smooches to everyone on this Monday morning.
Going school shopping for my 16 year old again tomorrow. She doesn't need anything else but some really good sales are going on. I need to call my dentist due to my jaw keeps getting stuck in a certain position, they told me it is due to me grinding my jaw at night. Oh what is a girl to do. It has gotten to the point that I don't want to even eat because it hurts to chew. So first thing to do in the a.m. when the dentist opens is get in there. Who knows what they will want to do to me!!!!

Hopefully we will get some new blood in here and let them see how much fun we have with each other. I am kind of ready to get back in the routine of working again. Only so much cleaning and yard work I can do. Here is to the start of a great week ahead of us all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:28 PM
I am a great cook I just don't like to do it unless the mood strikes. Which is very rare. LOL

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 07/19/09 03:47 PM
Happy Sunday afternoon everyone. It poured for about an hour and I mean poured! Now the sun is out and it is beautiful outside. I am baking peanut butter cookies right now and doing laundry. Trying to figure out what outfits I want to take to Sturgis. It is hard due to the fact that I am a shoe and clothes horse! Being on a cycle really limits my options.

Tim and Lilbug I am mailing out a box to each of you tomorrow. Hope you both enjoy them. Tim you have been a joy having as a secret pal. I loved buying something for your girls. I miss my girls being little! Boo hoo!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:33 PM
Gilmore Girls
Veronica Mars
Super Natural
Ghost Hunters
Smallville
CSI

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard! You will love it here. We are like a family here.

I have been such a lazy bum since around 2 p.m. Laying on the couch and watching Veronica Mars. I have the entire show on DVD. Also, I am a HUGE Gilmore Girls fan.

Everybody have a wonderful evening and a great weekend.

Hugs to everyone of you!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:37 AM
Good morning everyone. It is cloudy but nice out. Got to make a list to go grocery shopping. My least favorite job! They are having a great sale this week at our local market. Save Save Save. I think I need new pillows. I keep waking up with a headache. Okay I am off to shower, dress, grocery shop (oh I can't wait) RIGHT! Talk to all of you wonderful people later today sometime. Hope more people join in the fun of our little family. Hugs all around.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25