Community > Posts By > Kjw80

Kjw80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:57 AM
OMG, I couldn't read anymore posts from everybody. The right, the left, I don't really think it matters anymore. Regardless of whether or not you want Obama or McCain I don't think that anyone can say that the man doesn't inspire. Everyone wants to say what he can't do and he's promising too much stuff, and I think that they are missing the point. This is bigger than him. Whether you believe that he can do it all is irrelevent because he cannot. And he never said he could. He's calling upon Americans to step up to the plate and work together. So if one man can inspire all races and people to come together and just hope, or believe that government can be better, and America can be better than he has done more than any president in my little bit of time on this earth. Some things are bigger than red and blue or black and white. His ability to inspire means that even people who don't agree with liberals can come together with us and make great changes. One person, such as Obama can do all the things he promises only in that he has ignited a passion in many Americans to believe that together we can do anything, and to hope for something better is an okay thing to do. So if you want to come on here and speak poorly on his speech, or how you think we are all silly, and nothing can change, then that is fine...those of us that believe will just have to work that much harder to try and make this country a respectable place to call home again for ALL of us.

Fire it up!
Ready to go!!

Obama/Biden 08!

Kjw80's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:43 AM
Obama/Biden 08!

Eight is Enough!!!