Community > Posts By > MicMan

MicMan's photo
Fri 04/22/22 09:39 AM
To my mother I was Miguel, to my father I was Michael, To my grandmother I was Mikael.
My brother and sisters call me Mike. To my friends I am von. LOL

MicMan's photo
Fri 04/22/22 09:29 AM
Yes Infinity must have a beginning to exist. therefore it has an end.
Cut an infinite string in two and you have two infinite strings. both will have a beginning and an end. It is the space between the ends that is infinite.

MicMan's photo
Fri 04/22/22 08:52 AM
I prefer them over most people.

MicMan's photo
Fri 04/22/22 08:44 AM
Only black holes have been proven to exist.

MicMan's photo
Tue 03/08/22 10:33 PM
What is a gypsy? A gypsy is a heart full of unanswerable questions. A gypsy is always feeling late to leave. Its the part of your soul always looking for a new horizon.

MicMan's photo
Fri 02/18/22 02:40 PM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

Only in shallow minds.
I am a towering 5ft 4in. LOL
I never think about it. Though I do know every short joke ever told. LOL
I have dated women shorter than I and I have dated women far taller in the 6ft +. It is only an issue if you make it one.

MicMan's photo
Fri 02/18/22 02:26 PM
Sorry to say I had to learn latter. This included cooking.

MicMan's photo
Wed 01/12/22 05:05 PM
``````It all depends on how you look at her. seems to me you have answered your own question when you called her girl. If you feel like you are robing the cradle you are.

MicMan's photo
Sat 01/01/22 01:41 AM
POP!
Music is like candy, you are supposed to throw away the rappers not ingest them.

MicMan's photo
Sat 01/01/22 01:36 AM

What are old school guys?

The easiest way I can put this is old school is a man who takes responsibility for his actions.We still believe in lost concepts like Honor and Duty.
Right and wrong.
This means treating everyone else with the same respect I demand for myself until they prove they do not deserve it.It means doing the right thing even when it hurts. It means to hold ones self to a higher standard than those around you. My word and my hand are my bond. and lastly,
With all due respect given, a mind always expressed fully and truthfully.
You know, what your grandmother use to call a man.

MicMan's photo
Sat 01/01/22 12:47 AM
Is that not what we are all looking for. Another person who's demons play well together?

MicMan's photo
Wed 12/29/21 11:55 PM
Edited by MicMan on Thu 12/30/21 12:00 AM
All this bickering. For shame. Getting mad at another beliefs is like getting mad at the person in front of you at McDonald's for not ordering what you want.
Sam I too see no god or thinking power to the universe. I have accepted physics as the truth in my heart. But one must always remember Quantum probability says " Though highly improbable , no thing is impossible."
Lung1954. Did not the profit Mohamed say "It is a sin to insult another religion?" Or are you wiser than he?

MicMan's photo
Wed 12/29/21 10:14 PM
For those of you who do not read and like to throw hate around learn this. All three of the major western religions Judaism, Cristian and Muslim are based in the old testament. They all share the same foundations.
Anyone who insults another s religion insults their own god.