Community > Posts By > Ricashea

Ricashea's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:39 PM
I would like to say thanks for all the input I received. I won't drop out for now. You are all a great bunch of people and you really made me feel much better about my life right now. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Love and hugs to all,

Ricka :smile:

Ricashea's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:27 PM
It sounds like you have had quite a time yourself. I am sorry to hear that, but I must say you seem to have a good positive attitude. I am feeling better about my problems now. I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself. Thanks for being there for me though.

Hugs...Ricka

Ricashea's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:24 PM
Thanks for your reply. You are right. Maybe I should just be looking for friends and who knows what the future may bring. Ricka

Ricashea's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:34 PM
because of a major health issue. I just don't feel right now that I have much to offer anyone. This is hard for me to say because I am desparately lonely. I just turned 50 which isn't that old, but with my health failing, it's just a major drag for me and I know it would be for anyone else. I'm just wondering if anyone might give me some feedback here. Is there any hope for someone like me???

Ricashea's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:20 PM
Hi, My name is Ricka, and I am new to this site. Hopefully it will be successful in finding my soul mate. happy

So, Please find me whoever you are out there in dating land...I am waiting patiently.frustrated