Community > Posts By > Marchosias

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:51 PM
Hey what's up? I'm new on here, too.

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:48 PM
I just moved to Upper Darby(Drexel Hill), low crime rate, trolley stops every few blocks, not far from the airport, nice people, and (much to my suprise)a really good police force.

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:45 PM
What's up girls? I'm new to online dating/online chatting/forums, etc. So far, the only girls I meet at bars are superficial and not worth talking to for more than a few minutes or get distracted and completely ruin the conversation. Somebody give me a reason not to go back to the bar.

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:41 PM
I'm here because I was born. It took me a long time, but now I control my life, and when I die, I go back into the earth. What has become a reality for me is that I control my own life, no one else's, until I die, then I go back to the universal "spirit" to clarify the concept. No reason for living other than to experience life and love it and myself as much as possible.

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:38 PM
Legal insanity is kind of a wierd topic. By a legal standard, I'm considered insane, but most people I know think I'm one of the more rational and on the level people they know. I think no matter what mental affliction, there's always an underlying instinctive drive, which is what most people seem to call a soul. If the heart's in the right place, I guess...

Marchosias's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:31 PM
I think metal is one of the most progressive and powerful types of music out there. I have about 2 hours to kill before I head out to the bar, and I'm listening to various bands from HydraHead, Metal Blade, and Black Market (Isis right now). Any metal chicks out there?