Community > Posts By > MateoJ

MateoJ's photo
Thu 12/09/21 01:42 AM
I am interested in Yonaguni underwater castle in southern Okinawa. Wow! I also had the chance to participate in the documentation of the Egyptian complex in NSW Australia near Gosford. Amazing how much history is unrecognized by academic institutions.

MateoJ's photo
Tue 12/07/21 11:50 PM
Hi

I am Mateo single divorced dad of two grown sons. I just joined today and am seriously looking for a good woman for marriage. I live in Vietnam now since 2019 and really like it here compared to San Francisco where I grew up. I am an artist, online chef, golf coach and professional photographer along with a few other things. But I plan to retire to Okinawa in the near future and enjoy my golden years ... hopfully not alone. I am born year of the fire horse, so it is difficult to find a woman who can understand the fire horse man. But Inwill keep looking. I know she is out there somewhere.

MateoJ's photo
Tue 12/07/21 11:43 PM
I personally worry that there may no longer be an "natural humans" left in the world ... especially if the long term effects of mRNA actually do some genetics modifications to natural human dna. I am hoping to find a woman so we can have natural kids. This dna altering stuff really worries me because it has not been tested on the impact of offspring between vaxxed and unvaxxed
Sigh.