tashieanna's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:45 AM
loved it

tashieanna's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:39 AM
thank u

tashieanna's photo
Sun 12/14/08 05:31 AM
why is it so hard for you to see me for me ,look pass the skin, look deep with in my heart, my soul its a gift to behold a gift i want to give to if only you can see me the way i see you there's more to me that meets the eye im kind to others aleast i try i believe in God i hope you do to i have dreams and i pray they all come true and when i love i love with all my heart. Each day i rise i give thanks that i can be apart, of a better day to some one i meet ,so past the brown eyes and brown skin the little figer thats not to thin is me and who i really am so love me for me and all that i am :angel:

tashieanna's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:34 PM
thank u blushing

tashieanna's photo
Sat 08/30/08 12:21 PM
Edited by tashieanna on Sat 08/30/08 12:28 PM
You tell me you love me, I feel the same for you .You told me you wanted me, as badly as i want you ,afaird to be touch you knew my fear, was to be hurt with you know longer there . You press my bodey next to yours i can feel your heat ,my eyes go dim and can see images of you making love to me. I want to let go and let you have my all but i knew that we both where to young to fall. You started to gently kiss my neck i thought to myself mother didnt prepare me for this ,I told you i could'nt even though i wanted to i had to obey my fathers rules . :angel: still waiting on marriage

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:35 PM
flowerforyou whats is love is a guestion that only the heart can answer beauyiful two thumbs up smitten

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:14 PM
blushing thanks guys

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:52 PM
:heart: i promise to listen when u have something to say i promise to value the time that we spend i promise to be truthful even when i know im wrong i promise to trust u when u stay out long i promise to cook nuture and clean i promise to always be your nubian queen i promise to love you faithfully as long as you promise to always love me :heart:

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:34 PM
thank very much flowers

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:18 PM
thank u v ery much ur kind words are like strenght thank u and GOD bless u flowerforyou

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:18 AM
all i can say is beautiful flowerforyou :heart:

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:58 AM
flowerforyou thank you it only faith that gives me strenght

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:44 AM
Edited by tashieanna on Thu 08/28/08 08:46 AM
well im 20 and that counts any way just checkin it out flowerforyou blushing

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:34 AM
im a 100% goodgirl check my profile and if u like what u see add me as a friendflowerforyou blushing smooched im very loveable

tashieanna's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:37 AM
Edited by tashieanna on Thu 08/28/08 07:40 AM
flowerforyou thanks every oneblushing

tashieanna's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:38 PM
Edited by tashieanna on Wed 08/27/08 01:40 PM
flowerforyou well ladies and gents in the bahamas we are famos for one thing we no how to heat things up lets set it off endless topic'sflowerforyou

tashieanna's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:22 PM
ok grumble

tashieanna's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:03 PM
your words where heart felt its truly something how even though we tell are selves that there's know hope are heart's are still willing to try

tashieanna's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:47 PM
i must say if i could dream like that i would stay single i loved ur poem two thumbs up flowerforyou

tashieanna's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:34 AM
All my life,all i ever wanted was just to feel real love, not the kind you find in the heart's of your family .Some day's where warm, with know one to enjoy the sunshine with ,some day's where cold with know one to cuddle with . I would dream of this perfect stranger that would sweep me away.finally i found you and i hoped you where here to stay ,then one magicalnight you promised to alway love me, when i looked into your eyes i saw the man i wanted to share my sunny day's with and cuddle with when it got cold not knowing that you were only here for a season i feel so blessed to know how love feels even with its up's and down's RIP OMARtears :heart: sad