Community > Posts By > MissNancie72

MissNancie72's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:10 PM
What I meant by me being single by choice, is that most of the men in my area seem to be players, married, liars, etc. So, it was my choice to stay away from things like that, because I know what I want, and those are not things I would ever settle for. I don't need a man, especially a loser, but I am at the point now, that I want a man, but... a good one, one that isn't into games or any of the crap I stated above. I want something good, not something that's not good for me is all.

MissNancie72's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:00 PM
I just wanted to get other's advice as to why men do not want a good thing anymore. I have been single for five years, yet all that know me, tell me I am an awesome woman with a great personality. I have tried dating sites, and don't get too many responses and the ones that I do.. are pretty much just players or someone looking for a one night stand. I have been told I am attractive and funny. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have morals and standards, cook, clean, faithful, honest.. you name it.. good old gal here. I just don't get it, and get asked all the time why someone like me is single? I don't know how to respond anymore, except to say, I don't know either. LOL. I am very independent and just ready in life to settle down and find the right one eventually. Hopefully before I hit 80, ya think?? LOL