Community > Posts By > MrMatevishly

MrMatevishly's photo
Tue 04/05/22 12:16 PM
Hello there Scott’s ! Im American and I’d like to know what you think of my profile dear. You can be as cold as you like but do not lie to me is all I ask . People are afraid of many things and number one is TRUTH as if they were all a bunch of damn narcissists. Qualities we all as human beings all possess some characteristics of ….anywho my name is Michael Matevish Gallo 34 y/o from New Jersey. USA :flag_us:/:flag_ua:

MrMatevishly's photo
Tue 04/05/22 12:09 PM
I’m 34 and available but im Gemini so it’s prolly best to do your research on me first . :kiss::kiss::kiss::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fist:

MrMatevishly's photo
Tue 04/05/22 11:57 AM
Hello I am from New Jersey . 34 and mingle quite well also very intelligent and charming . Would like to meet a woman and enjoy a memorable respectful experience with one another . Leading to friendship and on if decided so ….

MrMatevishly's photo
Tue 04/05/22 11:53 AM

This is a deep topic. my husband has cheated, been caught, cheated again. I found messages where he sent a picture of me to a female and was trash talking me for being FAT... he was telling her that I won't leave( hard to do when I don't have a car or job, because I raise his kids ( not mine) and since he is the husband I thought I was safe and secure. Now I see he says I am just a I secure jealous person, that won't let him leave... OK I am just now learning this is how he feels.
he tells me he cheats, bc he can't be with just female. He told another female that he wished he could have her for his girlfriend, and how beautiful she is.
This is the stuff that just let's you know, not everyone is out for a real relationship. I have given my all to this marriage, and all I have received is,... cheated on, degraded and beat. So as far as love.. it is no real, or atheist I have never felt the live from someone that I have felt for them.

I am so broken and shattered, I can barely breath on certain days, and the struggle of a broken heart is the hardest struggle I have endured.

You are not fat or anything less of a beautiful woman who can love and give to receive as you are cherished through my eyes and in my mind simply because you are so far away . I’d be happy to have you at my side through my journey in life amongst a broken world of selfishness and doubt . New world order my *** . I am here to defy that **** man calls order . I am Gemini they can not keep up with me . Xoxo darling hope to meet you someday so that I can show you how to feel the electrifying effect of passion that I retain within . I’d be delighted to share that feeling that radiates one’s soul just by starting with a touch and passionately moving deeper into one another.

MrMatevishly's photo
Tue 04/05/22 11:35 AM
I am very real and im out here looking for a friend or better !