Community > Posts By > Sexy_Red

Sexy_Red's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:06 PM
Thats right, a women has to do what a women has to do. You never realize how much you love a person until their gone!

Sexy_Red's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:05 PM
Exactly!!!!

Sexy_Red's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:30 PM
About a month back, I did a post looking for some advice about my boyfriend. Well, I sat him down and I talked to him and I set down my ground rules. I wanted us to be in a stable relationship and be best friends again without the constant interruption of his friends. Well, we both had our different feelings on how to work things out when it came to him putting his friends before me. He told me out of his mouth that sometimes it is better to talk to friends than to his women, which I agreed with to an extent because it is so much easier for me to talk to one of my girlfriends vs. telling him everything. Even though it isn't the way it is supposed to be. But anyway, he messed up with me when he said, "My friends were here before you and they will be here after you!" When he told me that, I packed my kids and I belongings and I left him that next morning. He cried like a baby. He called my phone had to be about 30x that day begging and pleading all week long for me to come back. About a week later, I went back to him, but I wouldn't have sex with him. He would try to touch me but I would brush him off. I would put the kids to bed about 8-9pm EST time, get dressed up real nice, and walk around Wal-Mart for about an hour, stop by my mom's house, go to a girlfriend's house, or whatever then go back home. I did this every single night. This started making him think that I was cheating on him and he had been straight ever since. Now, we are in a happy relationship, where his friends come after the kids and myself. Making him think that he was going lose me forever showed me how much he really loved me despite the way he acted.

Sexy_Red's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:22 PM
Edited by Sexy_Red on Sun 10/26/08 01:22 PM
This man I date now is really close to me. He is my kids father, but I just don't now sometimes if he loves me or not. I work 8hrs a day, 7days a week at a hospital with disabled patients. By the time I get home, I be sore and tired. he picks the kids up first, then comes and picks me up from work, drops us off home, and then leaves. He always has somewhere to go after I get off work. I have to come home with the kids, cook, clean, and get them and myself ready for work the next day. When he decides he wants to come home 8:30-9(EST) at night, he eats, then goes to sleep. He don't tell me he love sme anymore unless I ask, he don't hold me anymore unless he wants sex, he won't even give me a massage unless I ask. I know he's not cheating because he always tell me where he is. I keeps asking me if we will always be together because he don't want to leave me. But I don't know. Does he love me?