Community > Posts By > ikehenryc

ikehenryc's photo
Fri 06/21/13 12:08 PM
I AM I SEARCH ..LIFE PARTNER IN NEED ..

ikehenryc's photo
Fri 06/21/13 09:13 AM
TO MY OWN THOUGH, A YOUNG GUY LIKE ME THAT HAS ALL THE POTENTIALS TO BE WITH LADIES OF SUCH ..SHOULD GO AHEAD AND DESIRE ME FOR SOME MORE COS I DISLIKE SUCH BEEN TALKED ABOUT IN HERE ..I LIVE A LIFE OF GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE SOCIETY ....LETS TULL AND SEE HOW WE BOTH CAN WORK IT OUT AND MINGLE TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN....

ikehenryc's photo
Fri 06/21/13 09:04 AM
check me out ...i am a good example of a real man in the wide whole world ...what do you think now you have checked me out ..did you found what you seek for in a real man?.... it is in the heart not body ..hope you enjoyed my findings in me ..flowerforyou

ikehenryc's photo
Fri 06/21/13 08:58 AM
meanwhile i am single,24 years old,looking out for a life partner..can i be able to find one in here?..is that possible for me to find a nice woman of my own in here?..how can i get in-contact with good woman to mingle with before marriage?..can you help me and hock me up with single woman in here , age is non of my problems and it doesn't matter to me in this search of mine..i do desire to mingle with honesty ..thanks pals!!

ikehenryc's photo
Fri 06/21/13 08:51 AM
I DO DESIRE TO GIVE OUT MY VIRGINITY NOW I AM READY TO MARRY ...HOW CAN I FOUND MY LIFE PARTNER IN HERE ..IS THAT POSSIBLE?...HOW DO I GET IN-TOUCH OR CONTACT WITH NICE WOMAN TO MARRY..PLEASE DO HELP ME OUT PALS!! flowerforyou :heart:

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 08:34 AM
I am in search of a life-time partner..

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:00 AM
Yes it is a perfect relationship i personally wish and desire for..when you date an older woman, you will understand that more trust,true love,care and affection will be found in such relationships ...I am single and hungry for a older or younger woman in my life for long term relationship..looking for woman 19-55 from any country.i may have found one,but i don't know any more how could i get a true one ...flowerforyou

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:49 AM
Yes it is a perfect relationship i personally wish and desire for..when you date an older woman, you will understand that more trust,true love,care and affection will be found in such relationships ...I am single and hungry for a older or younger woman in my life for long term relationship..looking for woman 19-55 from any country.i may have found one,but i don't know any more how could i get a true one ....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love love :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:41 AM
I am single ..too..looking for woman 19-55 from any country.i may have found one,but i don't know any more how could get a true one ...love :heart: :heart: drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou love

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:28 AM
you got to give it a good though for the one last time ..maybe your own man is close to you this time ..

ikehenryc's photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:24 AM
My thoughts, my dreams I never thought they would come true.Days went by And I was still dreaming of you.The feeling I get it can't be defined When I look into your eyes, and you look into mine.I ache at night cause I'm not with you I wish so much that I could kiss you.Your eyes, your heart, your touch Kristen you mean so much.
Your on my mind 24/7 When I'm with you I feel like I'm in heaven.Ive made mistakes in the past Things the same, never seem to last.I'm sorry for all that I've done to you But no matter what, I will always love you.I can't explain why I feel this way,
Every time you would come my way I always tremble, feeling nervous,It's like I wanna fall down unconscious.I don't know what so special about you That made me fall in love with you.Maybe that cute face of yours,Your smiles and ways, yes of course
Every time you're by my side I'd like to stretch my hands open wide And embrace you tight endlessly But I can't, you might turn away from me. So what can I do,If this is what I feel for you Can you blame me, if I have fallen Madly in LOVE with you my darling.

ikehenryc's photo
Wed 06/19/13 04:45 PM
My thoughts, my dreams I never thought they would come true.Days went by And I was still dreaming of you.The feeling I get it can't be defined When I look into your eyes, and you look into mine.I ache at night cause I'm not with you I wish so much that I could kiss you.Your eyes, your heart, your touch Kristen you mean so much.
Your on my mind 24/7 When I'm with you I feel like I'm in heaven.Ive made mistakes in the past Things the same, never seem to last.I'm sorry for all that I've done to you But no matter what, I will always love you.I can't explain why I feel this way,
Every time you would come my way I always tremble, feeling nervous,It's like I wanna fall down unconscious.I don't know what so special about you That made me fall in love with you.Maybe that cute face of yours,Your smiles and ways, yes of course
Every time you're by my side I'd like to stretch my hands open wide And embrace you tight endlessly But I can't, you might turn away from me. So what can I do,If this is what I feel for you Can you blame me, if I have fallen Madly in LOVE with you my darling.