Community > Posts By > MarkJohnson00

no photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:26 AM
Hello Guys,

There are lot of TV Series & Episodes released till a day! Recently I have finished the True Blood & Dexter series which is too good and creative..According to me both series are too much popular..What do you think guys about both TV Series?? Which is too popular according to you?? & Why?? Share your opinions here!!

MotionEmpire

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 02:03 AM
Hello friend i love to watch the different new and latest TV shows and movies online when i ever have free time. Now a days i am watching the online Dexter TV show this show is really to good and also having a great fun................

no photo
Tue 07/09/13 03:18 AM
Hello Friends i like your conversation i am also a big fan of this show .And have a great fun after watching. when i ever missed any episode of any show i like to watch show online at motionempire this site is really to good and also having a huge data of many other new and latest TV shows....................

no photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:24 AM
I love this show and i have watched 5 seasons of this show and recently start sixth season of this show and i am enjoying first episode of this season.

no photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:21 AM
I am not big fan of this show. But i have watched 2 seasons of this show and i like it.

no photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:20 AM
Hello,
Welcome to the community.

no photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:43 PM
Welcome to the forum.